Woman back to work today

After a week off for a family trip, my sexy woman went back to work today 🔥 We had hit sex last night where she came sooooo many times from my fingers vigorously rubbing her swollen clit and my cock dicking her DEEP.

But the I told her that I was having some really HOT dreams about her flirting with her coworkers and asking if she still enjoyed doing it. She shyly said “yeah” and was just listening to my excitement. I told her I liked it when she flirted and just wanted to reassure her love for her.

So this morning she dressed in a relatively short black dress, with a red sweater top, and sexy red heels. I checked her panties and they were a black thong with red hearts. I’m hoping certain people get to see a peek or get raging hard thinking about seeing under her dress…

Good morning!

After a week off for a family trip, my sexy woman went back to work today 🔥 We had hit sex last night where she came sooooo many times from my fingers vigorously rubbing her swollen clit and my cock dicking her DEEP.

But the I told her that I was having some really HOT dreams about her flirting with her coworkers and asking if she still enjoyed doing it. She shyly said “yeah” and was just listening to my excitement. I told her I liked it when she flirted and just wanted to reassure her love for her.

So this morning she dressed in a relatively short black dress, with a red sweater top, and sexy red heels. I checked her panties and they were a black thong with red hearts. I’m hoping certain people get to see a peek or get raging hard thinking about seeing under her dress…

Good morning!
That sounds awesome!

I always enjoy when the sexy ladies at work flirt with me. Did you get a picture of her outfit before she left?

Good morning!
I wonder if she is going to give them peaks at her cheeks with the thong in between them or is she going to give them peaks of the hearts on the front

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu