Wives who were slutty waitresses

Some years ago (2013-2016ish), before my wife established herself in her career, she was a waitress at an upscale sports bar in Manhattan’s Union Square.

The bar required all the waitresses to wear very tight black leggings, low cut black tank tops and high boots that were required to have a heel in them…. so, at least in my opinion, my wife worked at what amounted to a higher class hooters.

Needless, to say my wife looked extremely hot when she went to work there.

Now, that in itself I found a bit maddening, but the clientele that frequented that place was the icing on the cake. It was a mix of high powered Wall Street, business types… and basically mostly ex frat bros looking to buy overly expensive pitchers of beer and ogle the waitresses.

My wife has admitted to having been hit on excessively there and even admitted she frequently would play up her “dumb cali girl” voice and lean over and press her breasts together so her tables could get a view just in hopes of getting better tips.

She liked to bend over when possible to show off her ass as well.

And.. she got great tips. All the time. It was some of the best money she made before her career took off.

The two craziest things that happened though, was that…

1st, There was an older, very wealthy black gentleman who was a regular, who absolutely loved my wife and would always ask her schedule so he could come in when she was working and sit in her section.

He tipped extremely well, and once when she was doing dry January, he decided to buy her a very very nice bottle of whiskey.

He came to the restaurant and my wife wasn’t there, so they gave him her email and he started emailing her. It was mostly harmless but he tried multiple times to invite her to his apartment to drink it with him. She declined and eventually did get the bottle from work where he dropped it off… but I always like to imagine what it’d have been like if she had gone to his place for a drink.

2nd, on New Year’s Eve one year, she decided to work because the money would be insane… like 1k in a night or more.

There was a very dapper Australian guy who very directly asked her to leave with him before her shift was over, I guess he said essentially “what is a girl like you doing working on a night like this? It’s lame here, so why don’t you come with me and my friends. We’ll compensate you for your time.”

He did clarify that she wouldn’t have to do anything she didn’t want to… but it’s extremely clear what he was hoping for.

She says she turned him down right away, but she did get home extremely late that NYE (she blamed it on clean up). I mostly believe her but… still hot to consider.

Here’s a pic of her on a shift that I dug up:
img_1640-jpeg.2263603

If stories like this are something you’re into, check out my discord server: Hotpast Appreciation Society, where we discuss all the slutty, hot things our wives did before they became our wives.

That's very high class..
My deal, early 80s. I worked at a upscale used car lot. Across the street was a steak house. Lower priced lunch menu, I went for lunch often. I made good money and tipped well.
Sometimes I'd go in for dinner, with a guy friend or with a date. I knew all the people that worked there.
They had a nice turnover of young servers. I "dated"/fucked quite a few. Word got around about me and how I was a "player". Didn't matter, if I wanted some pussy all I had to do was ask one of them out, if they were offended they immediately told the other girls. One, sometimes two(separately) would come and visit for a minute and I'd have a "date".
There were times a girl would walk across the street to my work and ask me out.
I fucked many of the girls at that place. Most were single, a few were married.
It was like shooting fish in a barrel.
Most every girl I had a "date" with I'd send a small thank you flower arrangement with a card that said...Have a Great Day. Every employee at that place knew what a flower delivery ment. Sometimes a girl begged me not to send flowers, obviously the married girls. Some showed it off like a trophy.
Good times.

Reactions: Openhubbi
Lisa started fucking other guys in April 1993 which was just 4 months after we got married, so when she took a job as a waitress in mid-1993 she had only fucked a few other guys. The pay was terrible, but she was working the 6pm-2am shift so tips were pretty good. She was still just 19 so the older men took the opportunity to grab ass when they got a chance. She told me about it, but wasn't upset at all. She found it kind of flattering.

About 3 weeks in I was waiting to pick her up (we only had one car) and she came out, tossed her purse in the car and said "Wait here" and walked over and climbed in a pickup truck. We were early enough in this "fucking other guys" thing that I was partially confused even though deep down I knew. When she hoped back in the car 15 minutes later her clothes were disheveled and she had a definite post-sex glow. She smiled and said "Turns out one of my customers wanted to give me a different kind of tip" and giggled.

Of course he told several of the other regular customers and it wasn't long until someone was waiting for her when she got off work every night.

We used to party a lot and on Sunday morning we would meet up at this one restaurant and mate back up with our spouses. We tried to park in the back so no one saw who arrived and left with who. Since we were a larger group, 6-8 couples, they normal placed us in this back room so we didn’t occupy a large portion of the main dinning room because we were not in a hurry to eat.

The waitresses all wore those little nylon uniforms that when the sun was behind them you could see through. We always asked for this one waitress because she was cute and we all loved to see her with the sun behind. She was a fun person and joked with both the male and female of our group.

We had been going there for about 6 months when she asked me if we were swingers. I asked her what if we were and she said she was just curious.

The next Sunday I walked in with the lady I spent the night with and my spouse walked in with her bed partner. Keep in mind this waitress knew who was married to who. We took our seats and the lady I brought in was seated next to me. Our waitress, I’ll call Sheila, came and asked us if we wanted coffee while we waited for the others. “Sure, oh by the way that question you asked me last week….” Both guys ran their hand up the ladies legs and started to finger them right at the table. Sheila smiled and wanted to know more about it. The other guy told her we enjoyed it but we also enjoyed when she walked in front of the light and we could see if she was wearing panties or not.

Sheila stepped in the sun light and asked us if she was wearing any. Yes she was. The others began to arrive and nothing more was thought about it until just as we were getting our bills. She stepped back in the light and asked us how about now? It was very clear she had removed her panties because we could definitely see the cleft in her lips. She put my bill down I noticed her uniform was not zipped nearly as high and she whispered my bra matches my panties.

The next week she asked me if she could join our group. Answer well all the women and the men have to audition. She said I can do that when I get off work just say where.

We discussed it in the parking lot and decided to rent a room at the local Holiday Inn. My wife sent her a text message and asked if it was just her or her and her significant other.

Reply: Just me.

See arrived at the room and was greeted by 5 nude guys and 2 nude ladies. She was out of her uniform almost before the door closed. She had no problem being spit roasted or airtight. When one of the ladies got a cream pie Sheila dove in a cleaned it up as she was getting fucked doggie style

Yeah she passed the audition then we found out she was single with no boyfriend but loved group sex.

She also told us about 2 other waitresses that wanted to join with the husbands. All was good until we found that other waitresses would go out and fuck customers in their cars. NOPE not part of the rules of our group

My ex wife was a bartender, and she told me when we got together how many of the guys from the bar she fucked, and we still talk to today. She has told how many guys she's fucked since we split from the bar that she works at....love hearing it