With the band!!

gacple1960

We had a mutual friend that was friends with and hung out with a regional band. Not bigtime but they had gigs nearly every weekend and had an old bus and did make money. He talked us into going to one of their gigs at a festival about two hours away. We get there mid-afternoon and head to the bus. They were getting ready for a sound check, so we went out and watched. Wife commented that a couple of the guys were "hot". This was when the band wore the skintight outfits.

They finished their sound check, and we all went back to the bus when they broke out their smoke. I have never been into the smoke, but wife did enjoy, and she smoked a couple with them. They told us they had to start getting ready and literally over the next hour she saw every one of them naked at some point including the two "hot" guys which she enjoyed. One of them came all the way to the front where we were sitting to get him something to drink butt naked with a big cock just hanging. He grabbed his drink, and the wife was smiling at him, and he walked over to her and with one hand just held it up in front of her inches from her face. She did what was natural for her and reached up and put her hand around it and squeezed him.

He was just teasing her as he walked off to finish getting dressed. They all came back up and was getting ready to go out when the same guy asked her was, she coming back to the bus when the show was over. She answered yea if it is okay. He replied oh yea all is good and told her he was sure a couple of the guys would be bringing back a piece of ass with them, but she was more than welcome. They put on one hell of a show and then headed behind the stage where they had kid of a short meet and greet. Once back on the bus and just as he had said a couple of the guys came back with girls, they went to the back and twenty minutes later they came back up and left.

The two guys that she thought was 'hot" was the only two up front with the three of us just talking and when the other guys had left the bus he looked over at the wife and asked her was she ready and she smiled and said sure. He then asked if she was okay with the both of them and again, she smiled and said sure sounds like fun. He grabbed her by the hand, and they went to the back of the bus. The friend was kind of freaked out and he said to me you know they are planning on fucking her and I replied I am sure and told him it was all good. They were back there a good hour, and she called out to me to bring her purse as she needed her brush. She stepped out of the room naked and stepped into the bathroom. In the meantime, one of the guys had come back up front and said man you will have to come to more of our shows and bring your wife as she is fucking awesome.

She came back up and she looked like she had been fucked good and we said our goodbyes and left. As soon as we were in the car, she said we have to get a room for the night as I have got to take a shower. We got checked in and she went and took a long hot shower and of course she had no clothes with her, so she came back in the room naked. Danny the friend was trying his best not to stare at her. I went and got some ice and got her a coke and once she had that she said to Danny why don't you go take a shower. He did not question her and went right on in. While he was in there, I said I take it you are going to let Danny fuck you too and she said yea is that okay and added without him none of this would have happened. I laughed and said dam this must have made an impression on you, and she smiled and said it was fricking awesome.

Danny came out dressed and she asked why he got dressed and he just shrugged and asked was he not supposed to. She said no I did not want you to because I want to repay you for making tonight happen. He got undressed and he fucked her. She finally got in bed with me around three and we slept till nearly ten. She looked over and Danny was still sleeping so she said Danny we have to check out by eleven. She got up and went in the bathroom and popped back out I thought to get dressed but she got in bed with Danny, and they fucked again before having to take a quick shower and we got out with a couple minutes to spare.

Over the next year we kind of was going to shows every weekend and over that year the band shared her between them. It was always one on one except for the two "hot" guys who always double teamed her. Danny continued to fuck her for about ten years off and on!!

We had a mutual friend that was friends with and hung out with a regional band. Not bigtime but they had gigs nearly every weekend and had an old bus and did make money. He talked us into going to one of their gigs at a festival about two hours away. We get there mid-afternoon and head to the bus. They were getting ready for a sound check, so we went out and watched. Wife commented that a couple of the guys were "hot". This was when the band wore the skintight outfits.

They finished their sound check, and we all went back to the bus when they broke out their smoke. I have never been into the smoke, but wife did enjoy, and she smoked a couple with them. They told us they had to start getting ready and literally over the next hour she saw every one of them naked at some point including the two "hot" guys which she enjoyed. One of them came all the way to the front where we were sitting to get him something to drink butt naked with a big cock just hanging. He grabbed his drink, and the wife was smiling at him, and he walked over to her and with one hand just held it up in front of her inches from her face. She did what was natural for her and reached up and put her hand around it and squeezed him.

He was just teasing her as he walked off to finish getting dressed. They all came back up and was getting ready to go out when the same guy asked her was, she coming back to the bus when the show was over. She answered yea if it is okay. He replied oh yea all is good and told her he was sure a couple of the guys would be bringing back a piece of ass with them, but she was more than welcome. They put on one hell of a show and then headed behind the stage where they had kid of a short meet and greet. Once back on the bus and just as he had said a couple of the guys came back with girls, they went to the back and twenty minutes later they came back up and left.

The two guys that she thought was 'hot" was the only two up front with the three of us just talking and when the other guys had left the bus he looked over at the wife and asked her was she ready and she smiled and said sure. He then asked if she was okay with the both of them and again, she smiled and said sure sounds like fun. He grabbed her by the hand, and they went to the back of the bus. The friend was kind of freaked out and he said to me you know they are planning on fucking her and I replied I am sure and told him it was all good. They were back there a good hour, and she called out to me to bring her purse as she needed her brush. She stepped out of the room naked and stepped into the bathroom. In the meantime, one of the guys had come back up front and said man you will have to come to more of our shows and bring your wife as she is fucking awesome.

She came back up and she looked like she had been fucked good and we said our goodbyes and left. As soon as we were in the car, she said we have to get a room for the night as I have got to take a shower. We got checked in and she went and took a long hot shower and of course she had no clothes with her, so she came back in the room naked. Danny the friend was trying his best not to stare at her. I went and got some ice and got her a coke and once she had that she said to Danny why don't you go take a shower. He did not question her and went right on in. While he was in there, I said I take it you are going to let Danny fuck you too and she said yea is that okay and added without him none of this would have happened. I laughed and said dam this must have made an impression on you, and she smiled and said it was fricking awesome.

Danny came out dressed and she asked why he got dressed and he just shrugged and asked was he not supposed to. She said no I did not want you to because I want to repay you for making tonight happen. He got undressed and he fucked her. She finally got in bed with me around three and we slept till nearly ten. She looked over and Danny was still sleeping so she said Danny we have to check out by eleven. She got up and went in the bathroom and popped back out I thought to get dressed but she got in bed with Danny, and they fucked again before having to take a quick shower and we got out with a couple minutes to spare.

Over the next year we kind of was going to shows every weekend and over that year the band shared her between them. It was always one on one except for the two "hot" guys who always double teamed her. Danny continued to fuck her for about ten years off and on!!
dang that is so hot, my wife only time with some guys in a band was right after we were married, I had to leave for a while and we lived next door to a rock band 5 guys all good friends and we used to party with them all the time, her story is she rarely went out but one night they asked her to go with the band to a gig, so she did, a few had girl friends, and after they all came back and were drinking and smoking, she said she got really loaded and woke up in her bed with two of them all naked, she knew she had been fucked but did not really recall but once they woke up they both took her again, for most of the morning. When they left she felt so guilty, but the next night Freddie my good friend in the band came over and asked her are you ok, we were all loaded we did not mean to take you like that, she said, no she was afraid what I would say, he said well don't tell him, and that night she fucked them both again this time she was not loaded and she loved it and it bacame a simi regular thing, when I came home a couple months later, I think the second night she was crying and didn't know why, I asked her and she told me what happened the first time, and how then Freddie fucked her again the sonny joined them another time and that they have been fucking her regular, and she felt so bad, she thought I would leave her, I was a bit shocked as these guys were my good friends, and we were just married, but I also knew she was a horny hot woman and I said, so what you want to do, she said I don't know maybe we can move or something, I said we can't do that, and said let me think about it, later that day I seen Freddie and he was acting strange and kind of distant from me, but I confronted him, said he Sue told me about you and Sonny play time with my wife, he looked at me like I was going to kick his ass, I looked him in the eye, and said so where do we go from her, he shook my hand and said hey bro I'm sorry but she is so hot, I said I know, and we went together in my house and fucked her together, she was shocked afraid and didn't know what to do, but once she got wet she was all over both of us, and later that night after their gig, him and sonny stopped by with some weed and whisky and we drank and the three of us fucked her all night long, That was the start of our very long open relationship, and when ever I was gone they both would always take her out with them, and they fucked her all the time, but never shared her with the others, when I'd come home it would always be a 4 some her and three very horny guys and she loved it.