With Her Alpha...Again

We are newcomers to the hotwifing/cuckold community. I've posted in here before. My wife has not posted but she HAS stumbled across my posts. So...I've been found out.

However, that has led to her gaining interest in this lifestyle. She is now involved with a stag/alpha/bull that we met at our favorite dingy dive bar. She is very beautiful, very sweet, very hot and very much an alpha female herself.

So to tell you about the two of them, where do I begin? He is 43. She is 50. I am 55. He is...ummm...trouble. Because he is the EXACT kind of guy that flips all her switches. They began with a little flirting at the bar. A little eye contact. Then a hey how are you. Thennnn a 5 hour hangout at a public pool on an evening where they wound up alone there and ummm....got busy in the moonlight...if you know what I'm saying.

She admits that this first sexual encounter with him rocked her world. He did sh*t to her that had not been done EVER. That includes by me her husband. She's been hooked ever since.

Tonight, as I write this, I am out of state on business. He is at my home with my wife - ALONE - and doing whatever he wants to do with her. I am 100% ok with it and completely turned on by it.

Bottom line for she and I...we love this cuckold lifestyle. She's an alpha female, he's an alpha male and I'm a beta that enjoys the hell out of being a beta. I love sloppy seconds, love that she and her new lover are together tonight alone at our home and establishing deeper sexual bonds with each other, and love that she has discovered how awesome it is to be a hotwife with a cuckold husband.

I'm hoping she will soon feel brave enough to begin posting on this page and sharing her story and pics of her beautiful body.

Y'all stay tuned!