Wife's fun time.

We went to a nightclub after my wife finished her shift at the restaurant. I got talking to some friends of mine and when I returned with a drink my wife was chatting to a young guy in his early 20's, us early 40's. My wife danced with him a bit and was enjoying his attention, she has a great personality and makes friends easily. When time to leave she jokes that she wants to keep him so I say sure to that and we catch a cab to our home
She and the young man sat together in the back and I in the front chatting to the cab driver, I noticed her place his hand on her thigh with her legs apart and knew that the night would get interesting.
I ended up holding her legs open for him to eat her pussy while I also played with her tits, we then went to bed together as it was early hours in the morning by then, she naked in the middle of us and we all fell asleep. I had to leave for work in the morning so left them both asleep. With our work commitments we never really touched base for a few days but when we did we were in bed together and she told me that the young man had fucked her all day till she had to get ready for her shift that night. It wasn't planned or expected, I wasn't jealous but very turned on by the experience and had the best sex with her that night. I often think back to what a fun time that was. It happened in the early 90's and is a true story and this is the 1'st time i've told it.

We went to a nightclub after my wife finished her shift at the restaurant. I got talking to some friends of mine and when I returned with a drink my wife was chatting to a young guy in his early 20's, us early 40's. My wife danced with him a bit and was enjoying his attention, she has a great personality and makes friends easily. When time to leave she jokes that she wants to keep him so I say sure to that and we catch a cab to our home
She and the young man sat together in the back and I in the front chatting to the cab driver, I noticed her place his hand on her thigh with her legs apart and knew that the night would get interesting.
I ended up holding her legs open for him to eat her pussy while I also played with her tits, we then went to bed together as it was early hours in the morning by then, she naked in the middle of us and we all fell asleep. I had to leave for work in the morning so left them both asleep. With our work commitments we never really touched base for a few days but when we did we were in bed together and she told me that the young man had fucked her all day till she had to get ready for her shift that night. It wasn't planned or expected, I wasn't jealous but very turned on by the experience and had the best sex with her that night. I often think back to what a fun time that was. It happened in the early 90's and is a true story and this is the 1'st time i've told it.
That is a really hot story, I know anytime we have had a man over for the night, the two of us usually take turns taking her all night and like you I leave for work, and they will be all over each other until he has to leave. For me, when my wife has been with another man, there is no better sex and when I take her back a kind of reclaiming of my property, and we fuck like kids.