Wife's first Dogging experience

So at the weekend we went to visit some friends having a get together bit of a BBQ and drinks ect "I was the designated driver had work early next morning" she had a couple of drinks during the afternoon a good laugh good time it got to around 9pm and people had started to leave so we also decided to leave ... On the way home I remembered seeing a post in the newspaper about how a local beauty spot has been turned into a dogging hot spot at night time ...
If you are unfamiliar with the term dogging in simple terms it's a place where people park up in their cars and have sex .. there's a few simple rules like if you leave your interior light on you are inviting people over to watch your performance.. if the windows are open you are inviting people over to have a feel and a grope .. doors open they are inviting you in..
I made a small detour as it was a nice sunny evening enjoying the country roads and went down the road what was nicknamed lovers lane ... I wasn't expecting to see many cars there as it was still early and day light but boy was I wrong .. the road has several cars there and we was approaching a car with both doors wide open ..
I didn't tell my wife where we was going or what we was doing. I just wanted to see her reaction... As we got to the car with the doors open I slowed right down as we was passing and there was a woman there with her top off riding the fuck out of some guy in the passenger seat whilst another bloke was fully clothed in the driver's seat .. there was another bloke with his cock out playing with himself which I presumed he was waiting for his turn .. my wife was like wtf is happening here and gasped 😱 .. the next car was two blokes standing at the passenger windows both having a hand job from another women ..
I pulled over as I could see my wife was shocked and intrigued with it all ... Until she so a man walk over to us with his hands down his pants and she just freaked and told me to drive drive off now ... We laughed about it on the way home .. as we got into the house she couldn't of ripped my clothes off any quicker.. we had an amazing fuck on the staircase then again after a shower in bed .. I believe she enjoyed what she saw but just doesn't want to admit it yet ... I'll certainly be taking another detour in the not so distant future

My wife is not a fan of the dogging scene but my exwife and exgf were.
With my exwife she loved sex outdoors so we often would pull into an out of the way carpark for a quickie and with her being an exhibitionist she sometimes would take a walk around the carparks naked with my cum running down her inner thighs, she was a bit kinky that way. Anyway one night we pulled in a small carpark and she was desperate to fuck and was stripped naked before we got there. As I pulled onto the carpark my headlights picked up a another car in one corner, so we pulled into the opposite corner. Jen said "they are probably doing the same as us so they won't bother us". I reclined my seat back as she started sucking my cock. She was on all fours, arse in the air and my hand was under her belly with two of my fingers thrusting in and out of her wet holes. I was nearly cumming so I told her and she sat in my lap. She started grinding down on my cock. It was then I noticed a shadow in the dark shadows on her side. The windows were down as it was a warm summers night. I could see the shadow moving closer and I could see it was a young guy around 22ish. He was playing with his cock that was over his shorts. It was very thick with two big pair of balls swinging with each stroke. I whispered to Jen "we are being watched", but she just carried on, not our first time being spied on and she was on the point of orgasm. I looked out of my window and there was another young guy with his joggers around his ankles shirt off and wanking away. This guy was at the open window though and just inches from Jen. She looked at me for the ok so just give her a smile and nodded at the window. She reached out and took his cock in hand and started wanking it. He didn't last long and shot over her arm and hand. She wiped it off with a tissue. The other must have cum too because he had walked off. The lights came on in the other car and it set off with a beep of the horn.
After that we became more and more adventurous in cars, even on holidays

Attachments

• 307758-8fbe032d97ffd7bfe124ac3a0b6f90e8 (1).jpg
    307758-8fbe032d97ffd7bfe124ac3a0b6f90e8 (1).jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 133
With my exwife she loved sex outdoors so we often would pull into an out of the way carpark for a quickie and with her being an exhibitionist she sometimes would take a walk around the carparks naked with my cum running down her inner thighs, she was a bit kinky that way. Anyway one night we pulled in a small carpark and she was desperate to fuck and was stripped naked before we got there. As I pulled onto the carpark my headlights picked up a another car in one corner, so we pulled into the opposite corner. Jen said "they are probably doing the same as us so they won't bother us". I reclined my seat back as she started sucking my cock. She was on all fours, arse in the air and my hand was under her belly with two of my fingers thrusting in and out of her wet holes. I was nearly cumming so I told her and she sat in my lap. She started grinding down on my cock. It was then I noticed a shadow in the dark shadows on her side. The windows were down as it was a warm summers night. I could see the shadow moving closer and I could see it was a young guy around 22ish. He was playing with his cock that was over his shorts. It was very thick with two big pair of balls swinging with each stroke. I whispered to Jen "we are being watched", but she just carried on, not our first time being spied on and she was on the point of orgasm. I looked out of my window and there was another young guy with his joggers around his ankles shirt off and wanking away. This guy was at the open window though and just inches from Jen. She looked at me for the ok so just give her a smile and nodded at the window. She reached out and took his cock in hand and started wanking it. He didn't last long and shot over her arm and hand. She wiped it off with a tissue. The other must have cum too because he had walked off. The lights came on in the other car and it set off with a beep of the horn.
Ha ha what a story sounds fun

But I also understand why they wouldn't like it ,, like they have no idea where that guy has been or anything totally understandable... I think I'd just like people watching me fuck her 🤣

But I also understand why they wouldn't like it ,, like they have no idea where that guy has been or anything totally understandable... I think I'd just like people watching me fuck her 🤣
At that stage that's all they did. She, no WE enjoyed being the object of voyeurs so after that instance we used out of the way carparks and beauty spots quite often and of course went a lot further too

So at the weekend we went to visit some friends having a get together bit of a BBQ and drinks ect "I was the designated driver had work early next morning" she had a couple of drinks during the afternoon a good laugh good time it got to around 9pm and people had started to leave so we also decided to leave ... On the way home I remembered seeing a post in the newspaper about how a local beauty spot has been turned into a dogging hot spot at night time ...
If you are unfamiliar with the term dogging in simple terms it's a place where people park up in their cars and have sex .. there's a few simple rules like if you leave your interior light on you are inviting people over to watch your performance.. if the windows are open you are inviting people over to have a feel and a grope .. doors open they are inviting you in..
I made a small detour as it was a nice sunny evening enjoying the country roads and went down the road what was nicknamed lovers lane ... I wasn't expecting to see many cars there as it was still early and day light but boy was I wrong .. the road has several cars there and we was approaching a car with both doors wide open ..
I didn't tell my wife where we was going or what we was doing. I just wanted to see her reaction... As we got to the car with the doors open I slowed right down as we was passing and there was a woman there with her top off riding the fuck out of some guy in the passenger seat whilst another bloke was fully clothed in the driver's seat .. there was another bloke with his cock out playing with himself which I presumed he was waiting for his turn .. my wife was like wtf is happening here and gasped 😱 .. the next car was two blokes standing at the passenger windows both having a hand job from another women ..
I pulled over as I could see my wife was shocked and intrigued with it all ... Until she so a man walk over to us with his hands down his pants and she just freaked and told me to drive drive off now ... We laughed about it on the way home .. as we got into the house she couldn't of ripped my clothes off any quicker.. we had an amazing fuck on the staircase then again after a shower in bed .. I believe she enjoyed what she saw but just doesn't want to admit it yet ... I'll certainly be taking another detour in the not so distant future
I wonder how many times before she will do something? I am not sure my wife would but you never know, we have a black friend she loves to have sex with and we do all kinds of different things, so one night I suggested I drive them around in our Lincoln and they can play in the back seat, it was night and the windows are tinted and she was very high and hot from all the sex the three of had been having, so she was up for it, I had heard about a spot where people to dogging, but had never seen or been there, but we drove around some dark back roads and they were having fun, both naked and licking kissing and fooling around, I would glance in the mirror when I could, and when stopped I would look back to see what was going on, her sucking him, him eating her, and soon she was on top of him ridding his big cock and I could hear her very hot and thought wow let me drive to the spot I had heard, as I pulled up there were 3-4 cars parked simi far apart, one with windows open the others with lights on, and I thought hell yea and as i pulled in I turned on the lights, they thought nothing of it they were going at it and thought I wanted to watch, as the windows are very dark, I decided to roll them down half way so guys could see in, it didn't take long and 3 guys were standing there watching, she was so involved in fucking him I don't think she knew, but he noticed and looked at me and smiled, he moved at bit so she was closer to the window and I rolled it all the way down, and soon a hand was inside the window touching her tits, I think she thought at first it was me, but she turned to look and seen it was a stranger, with his dick out and reaching and squeezing her tit, I'm not sure what she thought or knew was going on but she was so turned on, she just kept fucking, soon another guy with dick out was next to this guy and they were both groping her, tits, she just let it go, and was about to orgasm, I could tell by her moaning, when she finally came, my friend turned her around on top of him he was eating her pussy while she was sucking him and I opened the door, and one of the guys took her from behind, while she was being eaten, she moaned, I think she though it was me, but soon she seen me playing with her tits, and she knew it was a stranger, he finished quickly and a second guy took her, they both came quick, but our friend got a mouth full of cum all the time she was sucking his big cock, when they finished, I pushed them back closed the door, got in and drove off, by the time we got home they were just kissing and joking around and she said what the fuck just happened, who were those guys, he laughed and explained to her about dogging, she looked at me and said you dirty fuck, and smiled, when we got home before I could close the garage door she was out of the car and pulling us both to the bed room where she fucked us both very hard. Later when we left she asked me if I planned that, I said no but it came to me while driving around and wanted to see what would happen, she said you are a dirty fuck, and jokingly slapped my dick, and told me to eat her pussy once more before she took a shower. What a night, we never repeated it but we did to the driving around with him several times. I hope some time you get your lady to take the next step. I think she will like it. Mine loves to flash her pussy around and be grouped in corners of clubs or in a booth at a bar.

Reactions: Shadowstalker

Steamy experience you had.

Did she ever pictured herself right there among those fuckers? Did she ever talked about other guys dicks she saw?