Wife wants to know what you think and what you'd use her for

What would you use my slut wife for?

Tell us exactly what you'd do and how you'd do it. What would you want her to do?

Also looking for tributes, either private or public. DM if you want some more pictures to enjoy!

She doesn't think she's worthy of being a slut and wants to hear from someone other than me that she's sexy and you'd let her be your slut

Feel free to dm but we'd prefer public!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-28 155633.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 155633.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 161
  • Screenshot 2024-02-28 154819.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 154819.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 165
  • 20240307_213906.jpg
    20240307_213906.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 20240612_212531_1_1_1_1.mp4
    20240612_212531_1_1_1_1.mp4
    4.6 MB

Tell us exactly what you'd do and how you'd do it. What would you want her to do?

Also looking for tributes, either private or public. DM if you want some more pictures to enjoy!

She doesn't think she's worthy of being a slut and wants to hear from someone other than me that she's sexy and you'd let her be your slut

She gorgeous,I can tribute if you want have a look at my media

MY GAWD SHE IS SEXY!!!

Reactions: King_Curve

I'd love to make her my slutty sex toy

Reactions: Mrs Big Cheeks

Very sexy! Right up my street. DM me more and I can tribute her hot naked body

Mmm I'd love to use your wife's throat in front of you. I want her to look you in the eyes while I take her by the head and put myself deep inside her throat, using it how I want. I'll make her lay upside down, head hanging off the edge of the bed, with you laying on the ground below her, as I fuck her throat and get her face all sloppy with spit. We'll make sure the spit drips off her face and into your mouth. Then I'm going to sit on her sloppy, messy face and have her sniff and lick my asshole while you watch. OK, baby? You got that?