Wife wants a big load tribute so she can squirt to it

Hey guys. My wife is in ohio and drunk and horny. I just sent her a video of me cumming but since my neighbor already made me cum 4 times today the load wasn't great. She sent back her fucking her self with a dildo and cumming to the video but she wants to see more so I told her i'd try to get one of you to cum for her and she's excited. Big loads, moaning her name ( Colleen). She gets off on making men cum and said if the video is good enough she will send one of her cumming and possibly squirting watching it. She said its a bonus if you watch her video or picture while you fuck and cum with your partner. Could become more regular and if your near arizona we love to share and she always makes guys cum more than once. Couple's only as she gets off on watching me fuck and cum while she gets fucked. Just Imagine you're me in these videos. Fucking her tight pussy while she backs her big ass up. Her bouncing her big ass on you while you suck her tits, then her cumming hard riding you and finishing you in her mouth, not leaving a drop

Col Pic.jpgcolsmall.jpgView attachment big).mp4
View attachment ride.mp4View attachment bj.mp4

Reactions: sjhopefulguy