wife swing parti

We are a family - a man of 45 and a woman of 40, who recently stumbled upon a swing party by accident (and a little out of curiosity). Personally, I had long wanted to try something different, but my wife was afraid of the unknown. There were several families and three guys at the party, and they had also invited strippers to relax. The alcohol and music relaxed us and we sat down near one of the couples. Some had started kissing and undressing, and my wife was awkward at first, but I started groping her. This, as well as the alcohol she had consumed, predisposed her. Next to us, the boy had spread the legs of a hot blonde and was passionately licking her, putting his fingers inside her wet pussy. This really turned me on and I made my wife blow on me and I pulled her skirt up so she was crouching in front of me and her ass could be seen by all present. The babe next to me on the sofa was making scary noises of arousal as the dude drove her crazy with his fingers. To my surprise he reached over and moved my wife's thong aside as he began massaging her clit. She looked at me and continued to suck it. The sight around was incredible – bodies were entwined everywhere and moans could be heard that drove you crazy. My wife was turned on by the fingers entering her, moving back herself to thrust them all the way. A boy approached us who was naked and his cock was sticking out. I understood what he was going to do and nodded to him, but since my wife had her back to him, she didn't see him. He grabbed her hips and she turned around – I followed her every move with a thrill of what awaited her. She brought her ass back and received the dude's swollen cock, who began to pound her evenly, spreading her cool ass. This made her grab my stomach and start moaning. I was about to explode! I opened her ass and watched it come in, and my wife moaned in pleasure. I couldn't take it anymore and pulled the girl next to us on the couch, putting it in her mouth while her husband was fucking her, and then we swapped. I was thrusting it all into her powerfully, and her breasts were shaking tremendously. Her husband had grabbed my wife by the hair and was pushing it into her mouth while she was being thrust hard from behind. Soon the boy was replaced by some uncle who had a short and very thick cock - apparently he liked something young and he rear-slinged her, but I could not see anything from his stomach. I moved over to a couple who were having anal sex. I really enjoyed it - I massaged the woman's clit while her man inserted it from behind. I had worked it to bursting, and it wasn't long before he offered to replace it. Her anus was terribly open. I put on a condom and inserted it until it sunk in, and she was holding on to a sofa and lifting her ass up. I had spread her as far as possible and was fucking her hard while her husband was massaging his cock and looking at her with pleasure. He made me cum on her ass, most of the cum sinking in, and then he continued. I went to the bathroom to wash and waited while a babe was washing and when I came back I saw my wife between two people - one was sitting on the couch and had her legs up and the other was on top of her and was fucking her at a furious speed. I went to see if she was okay, but in that position she could only make sounds. They stopped every now and then to change, the one on top taking it off and the one below putting it on her. I couldn't do anything and I just stood there watching her get fucked and my cock was up and throbbing. The boy who was below had a rather large penis and while he was fucking her he was filling her pussy to the brim as my wife moaned and moans echoed throughout the room. Then the one with the big cock fucked her in the ass and straight up split her, and then me too, but she was already quite dilated and barely felt anything. He then cums on her face and I cum on her ass. Sprayed with cum and fucked everywhere, my wife looked like a prostitute, but she was satisfied and so was I. The party continued, but we took no further part. We absolutely loved this experience and repeated it with a boy. Looking for new acquaintances with families or friends, but only serious ones.

We are a family - a man of 45 and a woman of 40, who recently stumbled upon a swing party by accident (and a little out of curiosity). Personally, I had long wanted to try something different, but my wife was afraid of the unknown. There were several families and three guys at the party, and they had also invited strippers to relax. The alcohol and music relaxed us and we sat down near one of the couples. Some had started kissing and undressing, and my wife was awkward at first, but I started groping her. This, as well as the alcohol she had consumed, predisposed her. Next to us, the boy had spread the legs of a hot blonde and was passionately licking her, putting his fingers inside her wet pussy. This really turned me on and I made my wife blow on me and I pulled her skirt up so she was crouching in front of me and her ass could be seen by all present. The babe next to me on the sofa was making scary noises of arousal as the dude drove her crazy with his fingers. To my surprise he reached over and moved my wife's thong aside as he began massaging her clit. She looked at me and continued to suck it. The sight around was incredible – bodies were entwined everywhere and moans could be heard that drove you crazy. My wife was turned on by the fingers entering her, moving back herself to thrust them all the way. A boy approached us who was naked and his cock was sticking out. I understood what he was going to do and nodded to him, but since my wife had her back to him, she didn't see him. He grabbed her hips and she turned around – I followed her every move with a thrill of what awaited her. She brought her ass back and received the dude's swollen cock, who began to pound her evenly, spreading her cool ass. This made her grab my stomach and start moaning. I was about to explode! I opened her ass and watched it come in, and my wife moaned in pleasure. I couldn't take it anymore and pulled the girl next to us on the couch, putting it in her mouth while her husband was fucking her, and then we swapped. I was thrusting it all into her powerfully, and her breasts were shaking tremendously. Her husband had grabbed my wife by the hair and was pushing it into her mouth while she was being thrust hard from behind. Soon the boy was replaced by some uncle who had a short and very thick cock - apparently he liked something young and he rear-slinged her, but I could not see anything from his stomach. I moved over to a couple who were having anal sex. I really enjoyed it - I massaged the woman's clit while her man inserted it from behind. I had worked it to bursting, and it wasn't long before he offered to replace it. Her anus was terribly open. I put on a condom and inserted it until it sunk in, and she was holding on to a sofa and lifting her ass up. I had spread her as far as possible and was fucking her hard while her husband was massaging his cock and looking at her with pleasure. He made me cum on her ass, most of the cum sinking in, and then he continued. I went to the bathroom to wash and waited while a babe was washing and when I came back I saw my wife between two people - one was sitting on the couch and had her legs up and the other was on top of her and was fucking her at a furious speed. I went to see if she was okay, but in that position she could only make sounds. They stopped every now and then to change, the one on top taking it off and the one below putting it on her. I couldn't do anything and I just stood there watching her get fucked and my cock was up and throbbing. The boy who was below had a rather large penis and while he was fucking her he was filling her pussy to the brim as my wife moaned and moans echoed throughout the room. Then the one with the big cock fucked her in the ass and straight up split her, and then me too, but she was already quite dilated and barely felt anything. He then cums on her face and I cum on her ass. Sprayed with cum and fucked everywhere, my wife looked like a prostitute, but she was satisfied and so was I. The party continued, but we took no further part. We absolutely loved this experience and repeated it with a boy. Looking for new acquaintances with families or friends, but only serious ones.
Wow what a great first experience not many wife’s go so far the very first time. We always recommend parties to first timers so they can see what it is like with no pressure to play the play is always up to the couples. Your first experience is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Amazing story
Please check your DMs

Reactions: LilSissyCuck
Great story.....turned me an my gf on....got her off to it..

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
amazing story and experience, thanks for sharing!