Wife suddenly asked if she could meet friend alone

Originally wife revealed her fantasy of being with 2 guys and both of them finishing inside her. When I told her I would be interested in fulfilling that fantasy for her we started talking about who we should ask. I suggested guy have bigger dick than me so she can feel something different and she was surprised but agreed. Eventually I brought up an old guy friend of hers she used to sext/video chat with. Never slept with him but said she always fantasized about it because he has an amazing looking dick. Eventually I also found out that his dick is significantly bigger not just above average. Suddenly her fantasy went from me and another guy fucking her to me watching her get stretched out and have multiple orgasms from his big cock. Which is fine I figured that would happen anyways to some degree but this definitely seemed to become more of a cuckold scenario and she didn’t even realize it. She said she was turned on by me watching her. She asked him years ago if he was interested and he was. We exchanged videos with him in hopes we could meet soon. But he lives in another state and proved to be difficult. Things fizzled after so much time went by. Then a week ago he messages her out of the blue saying he would be in town for work in a few weeks and wanted to hang out. My wife asked if I was still into it and I said hell yes. A few days later she asks how I felt about her meeting up with him without me. She said he might not go through with it if I’m there. Which kind of sucks since this is pretty much her unicorn guy. Was very much looking toward to the look on her face when she finally felt the guy she had fantasized about for years inside her. She said she would tell me every detail of course and try to record any and all of it if she can. I’m still turned on by it but disappointed I don’t get to see her first time especially with this guy. If it was some stranger it wouldn’t be as big of a deal. I just know she is way more likely to really enjoy being with this guy based on their history. Who knows not being there might make it better. The big real cock 2 dildo we role play with that’s similar to her size makes her go bonkers.

… I’m still turned on by it but disappointed I don’t get to see her first time especially with this guy. If it was some stranger it wouldn’t be as big of a deal. I just know she is way more likely to really enjoy being with this guy based on their history. Who knows not being there might make it better. The big real cock 2 dildo we role play with that’s similar to her size makes her go bonkers.
First of all, let her know your feelings on the matter. Good communication is imperative for your relationship. But, so is compromise.
Maybe tell her you want her to take some pictures on her phone of him stretching her out.

Last edited:
First of all, let her know your feelings on the matter. Good communication is imperative for your relationship. But, so is compromise.
Maybe tell her you want her to wake some pictures on her phone of him stretching her out.
I told her right away that it was disappointing and was really looking forward to seeing her with him. When I saw the message she sent him describing what she envisioned happening it was much different than I expected. All about finally getting to fulfill her fantasy to experience his big cock and I would watch him stretch her out, make her cum multiple times then wants him to cum inside her. She mentioned trying to play with my dick during all this. Which ended up being super to see her talk like that and still occasionally jerk off to a screen shot of that message. Now she thinks he’s not super into me being there and why he has postponed meeting up so many times. Says might be better if she meets him alone and make it less awkward. Says she probably won’t be able to avoid wondering if I’m ok seeing all of it or feel guilty and needs to include me more. Still 100% for when meeting him and she said she would try and record some of it if it doesn’t seem awkward. She said he has the biggest cum shot he has ever seen and will probably come home full leaking out everywhere She asked if I wanted to fuck her and come inside her after she got home like that. So it appears this has become a full on Hotwife fantasy, and she got there all on her own own she didn’t even know if that was until recently

Originally wife revealed her fantasy of being with 2 guys and both of them finishing inside her. When I told her I would be interested in fulfilling that fantasy for her we started talking about who we should ask. I suggested guy have bigger dick than me so she can feel something different and she was surprised but agreed. Eventually I brought up an old guy friend of hers she used to sext/video chat with. Never slept with him but said she always fantasized about it because he has an amazing looking dick. Eventually I also found out that his dick is significantly bigger not just above average. Suddenly her fantasy went from me and another guy fucking her to me watching her get stretched out and have multiple orgasms from his big cock. Which is fine I figured that would happen anyways to some degree but this definitely seemed to become more of a cuckold scenario and she didn’t even realize it. She said she was turned on by me watching her. She asked him years ago if he was interested and he was. We exchanged videos with him in hopes we could meet soon. But he lives in another state and proved to be difficult. Things fizzled after so much time went by. Then a week ago he messages her out of the blue saying he would be in town for work in a few weeks and wanted to hang out. My wife asked if I was still into it and I said hell yes. A few days later she asks how I felt about her meeting up with him without me. She said he might not go through with it if I’m there. Which kind of sucks since this is pretty much her unicorn guy. Was very much looking toward to the look on her face when she finally felt the guy she had fantasized about for years inside her. She said she would tell me every detail of course and try to record any and all of it if she can. I’m still turned on by it but disappointed I don’t get to see her first time especially with this guy. If it was some stranger it wouldn’t be as big of a deal. I just know she is way more likely to really enjoy being with this guy based on their history. Who knows not being there might make it better. The big real cock 2 dildo we role play with that’s similar to her size makes her go bonkers.
Buy a simple video camera..worked for us, and wife was much more open without me there

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Buy a simple video camera..worked for us, and wife was much more open without me there
That’s what my wife said, even though she knows she wouldn’t have to hold back with me there She said she would try and record it as long as her friend didn’t think it was weird or awkward. She said honestly that she doesn’t wanna have to worry about them. Everything either. I told her just set her phone up somewhere she doesn’t have to hold it the whole time. Given their history, I have a feeling it’s going to be quite the show. Hopefully she can record the few key moments In the beginning was looking forward to Seeing most

i say tough. the deal is about you two having a relationship and wathcing her get off. He wants to share a private moment with your wife- that is totally different scenario. sorry dude. sorry wife. she should understand that. If not, would she enjoy you taking off and having some private time with someone else, since you are a man- it would be a lot for difficult adn you will need a lot more time and attempts to hit the same high.... sorry if he has performance anxiety. pick the next guy you can agree on. this not about setting up another relationship for her.

My wife is always dirtier if I’m not there

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Maybe just me, but I think let her go do it. The more she enjoys, the more likely she is to do it again. Might also let him start feeling comfortable enough to let you watch.

There are guys on here (ok, I'm thinking of myself) that would give their left nut to be in your situation. First times are special but sometimes you have to do it the way she wants it done. If my wife preferred to SPAM a guy by herself the first time, I would use it to get her to promise that the next time I would be involved. But that's just me.

It's good that she was honest to you on that. My wife did the same and told me about her needs & her relationship with her former and current sex partners'. It's possible that she worried about you being upset if she might enjoy too much in front of you (based on what you mentioned, he's like a dream guy to her, and their history kind of suggested that she actually likes him a lot). She could have just sneaked out without telling you but instead she told you about it shows she respects you as her husband and respects this marriage. Be grateful.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
My wife and I have always had a very open sex life, I knew she was fucking other guys when we met and continued while we were dating, after we got married she continued fucking other guys on occasions and I always knew about it, this was all happening while we were in the army,

After we retired from the army and started working in civilian jobs she continued fucking other guys but only when she would go out of town on business trips, she would usually meet someone at the conference or at the hotel bar,

On occasions like a bachelorette party or a birthday party after work she would go by herself and if she got lucky and met someone she would usually spend the night with him,

We were always open with each other, it had always been one of my fantasies to have a 3some with her and another guy, I knew from what she had told that she had been involved in 2 3somes before, I while we were dating and another a few years after we got married,

I had talked to her about having a 3some and she was all for it if I was ok with it, several times we when we went out we tried but I wasn't comfortable with the guys she met but it was pretty hot watching her flirting with them and it made for great sex when we got home,

Eventually a good friend of mine that was in the army retired also and moved to the same state where we live, I started talking to her about having a 3some with him since he had been a good friend of mine for many years, she agreed and the 3 of us started texting back and forth about having a 3some,

My wife started talking to him and before we set up a meeting she asked me if she could meet with him alone, I asked her why and she said she wanted to fuck him on her own to get use to him before we had the 3somes,

Eventually because of scheduling problems she wound up fucking him 3 times on her own before we had our first 3some, let me tell you I'm glad it happened that way, when we had our first 3some it was great everyone was relaxed and comfortable and it turned out to be an excellent experience,

We've been doing this for many years now and it's always great, there's even been several times when my wife went out with him on a date and spent the night with him, so don't worry if your wife wants to meet with the guy she's been talking to alone, she might just want to get comfortable with him before the 3some, it can be very nervous for the wife the first time especially with the husband there watching.