Wife sucked tradesman off whilst I was at work

A few years back me and my wife would often sext each other whilst I was working. She has always known that I wanted to watch her give another guy a BJ so the texts were mainly based around that.

Usually it would involve her doing it to our window cleaner but never came to anything.

We were having new fence put up in our garden which took a couple of days. She would text me that there were three guys there, to which I dared her to give them all BJs. She said that if the moment was right she would ask one of them. This never materialised either.

The completed work wasn’t of a great standard so we called the company to see what they could do.

Whilst I was at work, their boss came to look at their work and agreed that he would knock some money off. My wife was adament that we shouldn’t have to pay.

“I can’t give you the fence for free” was his reply.

“Well we need to do something about it” said my wife. “What if I pay you in kind?”

Now, I have asked my wife to recite this all back to me on a number of occasions because I wasn’t there.

When I asked her what happened after that she said:

“He didn’t know what I meant so I moved closer to him whilst flirting, he tried to kiss me but I moved away and put my hand on his trousers and knelt down in front of him. He undid them and got his cock out so I started sucking it.”

Where was this?

“In the kitchen”

Where did he cum?

“In my mouth, I swallowed it”

We got the fence for free! He even offered to put a bin shed up for us in the future but we never called him back.

100% true

A few years back me and my wife would often sext each other whilst I was working. She has always known that I wanted to watch her give another guy a BJ so the texts were mainly based around that.

Usually it would involve her doing it to our window cleaner but never came to anything.

We were having new fence put up in our garden which took a couple of days. She would text me that there were three guys there, to which I dared her to give them all BJs. She said that if the moment was right she would ask one of them. This never materialised either.

The completed work wasn’t of a great standard so we called the company to see what they could do.

Whilst I was at work, their boss came to look at their work and agreed that he would knock some money off. My wife was adament that we shouldn’t have to pay.

“I can’t give you the fence for free” was his reply.

“Well we need to do something about it” said my wife. “What if I pay you in kind?”

Now, I have asked my wife to recite this all back to me on a number of occasions because I wasn’t there.

When I asked her what happened after that she said:

“He didn’t know what I meant so I moved closer to him whilst flirting, he tried to kiss me but I moved away and put my hand on his trousers and knelt down in front of him. He undid them and got his cock out so I started sucking it.”

Where was this?

“In the kitchen”

Where did he cum?

“In my mouth, I swallowed it”

We got the fence for free! He even offered to put a bin shed up for us in the future but we never called him back.

100% true
I hope she gave you a nice deep long kiss When you got home