Wife on a business trip

I have to put this out there... "My wife travels a lot for business. On her last business trip, she arranged an encounter with a younger man. 'He says he's a pleasure Dom...and he's black ' is all she says about him. 'We're meeting up at 8pm, he says he has to work tomorrow so he'll probably leave around 10.' I get a text around 830pm, 'At hotel now, here we go...' 10pm comes and goes. 'Oh well, she's having fun...' 1030... I'll send a text, she'll respond. 11pm imagination working overtime. 1130pm. I can't take it. I call her. 'Hello...' pause...'I have company, can I call back soon? ' is all she says. She enjoys her young lover one more time...

Later she told me about her encounter. The young man she met was very athletic. He was slim and very strong. In their chats prior to meeting he told her he was a pleasure Dom and that he enjoyed giving massages. And she was very much looking forward to that. She told me they began with her naked laying on the bed on her stomach. He was massaging her back and as he moved around she could feel his cock getting hard...

She enjoyed the massage very much and she was eager to experience the obviously large cock. We haven't been in this lifestyle for very many years but she said it was the largest she's ever seen. She said she could hold it with both hands and it was still long enough to suck. It was thick as well, too big for her to deep throat. When it was time for him to fuck her he had to slide it in her really slowly. She made him wait a minute while her pussy adjusted to his girth. By the time I called her at 1130pm she had a few orgasms and he had 2. They were taking a break when she picked up my call and she quickly let me know she was ok and got back to her fun. "It's my husband checking in " she told him before getting the third condom of the night...

Later she told me about her encounter. The young man she met was very athletic. He was slim and very strong. In their chats prior to meeting he told her he was a pleasure Dom and that he enjoyed giving massages. And she was very much looking forward to that. She told me they began with her naked laying on the bed on her stomach. He was massaging her back and as he moved around she could feel his cock getting hard...
I travel a lot and it's natural to be with bull if it's available and possible

Three nights later was her last night of the trip and she received a message from him. They arranged to meet again and they enjoyed each other's bodies again. They went back to her room around 1130pm. I sent a text at 130am,"are you still having fun? " 144am her only response was "Yes!Yes!Yes!". I didn't hear anything until the next morning. Since this is the "cuckold experience " I new little of what was going on and I had a hard time sleeping that night. The next morning on the train ride home she texted me details of the night before...

...she sent me a picture of her on the train. "He enjoyed removing this dress..." ..."He had his shirt off. His cock was hard. I was wet from feeling his hard body, him rubbing up against me, and his touch, gentle yet firm when he wanted, all over me."..."Fk perfect girth and length. I was still able to suck his cock, but couldn't deep throat it all. Was making me so wet sucking his big cock."..."Horny thinking of it! 🍆"...were the messages from her. I couldn't stop thinking about her texts all day. It was supper time when she finally got home. I don't like the term "reclaimed " so I'll say I love reconnecting with her after she has had an experience like this. That first kiss...knowing she was kissing another man's body... knowing she had another man's cock in her mouth...