Wife no longer plays, but instead finds "bulls" for me.

After being in the lifestyle for over a year my wife decided to give it up, I respect her decision and thought we were done with it. But then she somehow talked me into being the "hotwife" and now will find and invite bulls over to have their way with me while she sits back, watches and occasionally plays with herself. It's definitely different than what most think I know.

After being in the lifestyle for over a year my wife decided to give it up, I respect her decision and thought we were done with it. But then she somehow talked me into being the "hotwife" and now will find and invite bulls over to have their way with me while she sits back, watches and occasionally plays with herself. It's definitely different than what most think I know.
It's definitely hotter too.:love:

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Actually, that sounds super hot. Having your wife sit in a chair legs spread playing with her pussy rubbing her clit watching her husband suck a big fat cock.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu