Wife Might Be Inching Closer to the Isea of Cucking Me

Oh man, this has been a fantasy for over 25 years.

We married young at 18,19 and just celebrated our 25 year wedding anniversary this year.

I am very inadequate,(3.75” erect) and also have premature ejaculation. Not only am I small, but also don’t last long. I’ve never given her an orgasm during sex, but can satisfy her with my mouth or fingers just fine.

She is the only girl I’ve ever been with, and she has been with 6 guys before we met. So she has experienced good sex.

Our marriage is rock solid and we are great together. She has remained faithful throughout our marriage and has refused to even talk about cuckolding with me. She knows about my fantasy and it’s been in the back of her head since before we married.

I told her many years ago that I just feel like she deserves more than I can offer sexually and I wanted her to be able to get a sexual release with someone that I just can’t give her. She would always get upset and it got to the point to almost ending our marriage.

Finally about 5 years ago I just dropped it and never pushed the issue. It’s always on my mind, and here recently with our kids getting older we have been spending more time together and having more sex and fun. She has started to show some frustration with sex and I feel like she may be starting to consider cuckolding. I don’t want to say anything to her, and really want her to bring it up to me.

Does anyone have any advice? She is really attractive and has been a stay at home mom for many, many years. I would love nothing more than her to have some amazing sex for the first time in over 25 years.

-Cuckfull in Oklahoma

take it easy bud. encourage her but never push her. let her decide and make the move. you? just guide her in the right diection and offer words of encouragement and praise.

do this right and you will reach your goal.

Reactions: 405cuck
Don't push by any means. Your wife is extremely loyal. Most wives are including mine.

I suggested casually onetime, baby let's try lifestyle club, just to see and not do anything. I would love to watch people having sex. Nothing wrong in that.

She agreed after few times and strictly said , I will not do anything. After third visit, one of the party she kissed a a tall white guy and in the same week he came to our house and had sex. She is now talking to other guys. She kissed a different guy in swingers club.

We are meeting two guys in upcoming week's.

I have all the post in this site with details.

It will happen , just takes time.. I would start with watching people having sex. Just my experience.