Wife found a friend

My wife has been chatting with this girl for the past couple days on Bumble Friend and just asked me if she could come over later tonight if I had the energy to entertain and be social. I said no problem and she didn't have to ask. She told me that she did have to ask because this morning the friend sent over some sexy pictures and then a video of her masturbating and asked if she wanted to hook up. I told Colleen to say yes and it's fine with me as it always is. Colleen told me that she also said she would be down for a three some and I of course said yes. Colleen said "don't you want to see what she looks like?". Colleen knows I don't care about any of that as long as they have decent hygiene. She showed me her phone and scrolled from the top and I could see the conversation and how it evolved. There were a lot of pictures of Colleen sucking my dick and me eating her pussy. The friends responses were what really got me. Colleen was smiling and I could tell she was so proud of herself and said "she's really hot right?" "Look at this message" the friend said that she wanted Colleen to eat her pussy while I fucked her from behind. Colleens response was that she wanted wanted her to fuck her with her toy while watching me fuck her friend and cum inside her. I was so turned on. I told Colleen to text her back and tell her yes and even if it ends up that just the two of them hook up I was fine with that. Faith is going to be here at 7 and I think Colleen is more excited than I am lol. We've had a lot of FFM three some's but I think this girl is the best looking for sure. I told Colleen that I want to at least get some pictures even if its just of them but told her not to bring it up right away and Colleen thinks she'll be down because she has a lot of videos of her and other people. I'll keep y'all updated. What I really want is a Live Cam for everyone to watch though. I just told Collen that they can drive this train but my one request is to have Colleen licking Faiths nipples and I cum on her tits and Colleens face together.

370242243_7359421090738163_4508888465421040660_n.jpg370217046_7359421560738116_4535950977099870487_n.jpgtumblr_p6hj646m9S1wb8wxvo1_1280.jpg74405060_3011975338816115_3855260033273036800_n.jpg

She just sent these to us and told her to imagine that's my cock while she's eating colleens pussy. She also told me to cum all over her tits and hoped I was okay with them being a little saggy but she lost a lot of weight and they used to be bigger. I think they are just fine. It's still early though and Colleen is next to me talking dirty with her and teasing me. What happened to the thrill of the build up lol

Last edited:
My wife has been chatting with this girl for the past couple days on Bumble Friend and just asked me if she could come over later tonight if I had the energy to entertain and be social. I said no problem and she didn't have to ask. She told me that she did have to ask because this morning the friend sent over some sexy pictures and then a video of her masturbating and asked if she wanted to hook up. I told Colleen to say yes and it's fine with me as it always is. Colleen told me that she also said she would be down for a three some and I of course said yes. Colleen said "don't you want to see what she looks like?". Colleen knows I don't care about any of that as long as they have decent hygiene. She showed me her phone and scrolled from the top and I could see the conversation and how it evolved. There were a lot of pictures of Colleen sucking my dick and me eating her pussy. The friends responses were what really got me. Colleen was smiling and I could tell she was so proud of herself and said "she's really hot right?" "Look at this message" the friend said that she wanted Colleen to eat her pussy while I fucked her from behind. Colleens response was that she wanted wanted her to fuck her with her toy while watching me fuck her friend and cum inside her. I was so turned on. I told Colleen to text her back and tell her yes and even if it ends up that just the two of them hook up I was fine with that. Faith is going to be here at 7 and I think Colleen is more excited than I am lol. We've had a lot of FFM three some's but I think this girl is the best looking for sure. I told Colleen that I want to at least get some pictures even if its just of them but told her not to bring it up right away and Colleen thinks she'll be down because she has a lot of videos of her and other people. I'll keep y'all updated. What I really want is a Live Cam for everyone to watch though. I just told Collen that they can drive this train but my one request is to have Colleen licking Faiths nipples and I cum on her tits and Colleens face together.

View attachment 2323142View attachment 2323139View attachment 2323128View attachment 2323145
Sooosexy

The pic on the right was so sexy to me watching Faith lick it off Colleens tits and then making out. But the one on the right was the best feeling by far. The took turns making me cum and Colleen squirt and after the third time Faith licked from her pussy up to her tits. its really not as much as it looks its just spread around. Colleen is bi sexual so I have seen her with a lot of women and we've had quite a few threesomes but that will be hard to beat. Maybe its the molly talking but all three of us clicked and they brought out each others sluttiest lol. Even when we were relaxing inbetween and just laying together it felt right. Or maybe it was them setting a new record and making me cum 9 times since 8pm. I couldn't even keep track how many times they got off. They are snuggled up in bed and its adorable. I'll go through the videos and add more pics in a bit.

best(2).jpgcolandfai.jpg