Wife finally start her bull hunting

shiroaria

Couple
From
Australia
Honestly, since my wife and I opened up about my cuckold fantasies, our sex life has gotten way more exciting. We've started incorporating dirty talk into our sex, and I love getting her to imagine this bigger, stronger dude coming in and taking her. I mean, I'm right there watching the whole thing go down, and it's not until he's completely finished cum inside her that I... well, let's just say I've never seen her so turned on. She's usually pretty shy, but few days ago I convinced her to create a Tinder profile, and now we're hoping to find the perfect guy to, you know, help us take our sex life to the next level.

I'm going to keep sharing some photos of my wife. Hope they can be good material for your masturbation.

Attachments

• 微信图片_20240803223739.jpg
    微信图片_20240803223739.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 161
  • 微信图片_20240803223758.jpg
    微信图片_20240803223758.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 163
Hello sissy sub faggots - write out stories of a dom female and her sissy BF or hubby - knowing that the story is about her and yourself and how you want to be pushed to be deeper into becoming that submissive sissy faggot that you want to be.

Reactions: shiroaria
Honestly, since my wife and I opened up about my cuckold fantasies, our sex life has gotten way more exciting. We've started incorporating dirty talk into our sex, and I love getting her to imagine this bigger, stronger dude coming in and taking her. I mean, I'm right there watching the whole thing go down, and it's not until he's completely finished cum inside her that I... well, let's just say I've never seen her so turned on. She's usually pretty shy, but few days ago I convinced her to create a Tinder profile, and now we're hoping to find the perfect guy to, you know, help us take our sex life to the next level.

I'm going to keep sharing some photos of my wife. Hope they can be good material for your masturbation.
I love seeing her super sexy bent bare naked butt, i sure wish u2 lived nextdoor.