Wife finally made me a cuck!

kubbz

Gold
The other night, we had a friend that came over. We met this friend at a fast food restaurant while he was working there. We would pull up, and the wife would flash him a few time for shits and giggles. After about the 3rd time of doing it, I asked the wife if it was okay to give him a picture of her and write down her number for him (she said okay). Later on that evening they started sexting and things were heating up.

After about a week, we asked him if he would like to come over and see where things might be going, he said “yes, I would love that”. The wife was tipsy when he came over that night and the friend had a little bit to drink while we waited for the wife to get ready. When she finally emerges from the room, his face lit up like a little boy at the candy shop.

They talked for a little bit and things started heating up, I gave the wife a nod of approval to go on ahead and tease him. She slowly pulled down her top and her sexy tits popped out (he was speechless!). I told him that it was okay to touch, so he started grabbing on her tits while I watch with a raging hardon. After 10mins of fooling around, he unbuckled his pants and his hard cock sprang out. The wife got on her knees and started worshipping this hard cock, sucking and slurping up his cock. At this point, my cock was out and I was enjoying the view of my wife making me a cuck.

A little while later, I asked if he wanted to fuck my wife and he smiled and said “yes”. We led him to our spare bedroom as she laid down and opened her legs, inviting our friend to penetrate her and claim my wife. I watched while he slowly inserted his cock in her causing her to moan in pleasure. Her cries of pleasure made me cum while I watch her make love to another man.

My wife was finally making my dream come true, turning me into a cuck.