Wife and the Airbnb guy

Catholic_Wife

Couple
Verified
Recently, my wife has been going out with another male friend, to whom she has been paying special attention.

Between us, we call him the Airbnb guy. Well, she has been working on her own selling educational materials and normally doesn't have face-to-face contact with many people, but this man works as a representative and started to provide services for my wife. There was one occasion when he acted very helpful and came to our house (her home office) to bring and deliver some heavy packages. My wife is usually quite direct and almost curt with people in her day-to-day life, but she made an exception for this guy and offered him a coffee. They talked, he said to be married and living a few miles from our house, but he attends a lot of people in our area and uses Airbnb from time to time.

I soon noticed that she was very interested in this guy since she started mentioning him to me constantly. It is not our usual as we generally select sexual partners with more diligence and a certain distance from routine or day-to-day contacts. Furthermore, this man is a little younger than the profile we usually selected. He's 37 (six years older than her), while I'm 40 and my wife's regular friends are almost 50.

I asked her what she liked so much about him, and she as feeling like make a "choice on her own" without depending so much on "our previous standards." And that she had a feeling that this guy would be hot and discreet to fuck. Also that he seemed to be thick down there.

I know it seems counterintuitive, because my wife is in fact a reserved, quiet person with conservative mannerisms in routine encounters. But, for that very reason, when she decides to go for it and flirt shamelessly, men are taken by surprise and fall irresistibly.

She first invited him to have coffee again when he was in town again and they did it right away. Very soon she carved in a space to talk about husbands and wives and my wife told him that she was "missing anal sex so badly" because "husband didn't like to do it". Despite the strategic fallacy, the man realized right away that she wanted to get a slutty treatment. Then wife informed him of our situation (that she is a liberated wife, and that as a husband I expect her to comply with certain things, take photos and such) and they finally took the opportunity to see each other in his Airbnb rented rooms.

They've been seeing each other for the past 3 months to have sex, and it's clear that he is the man who's satisfied her the most in the meantime. We've been talking about it. Does she want to make him another regular? What about the other two guys who already frequent her holes every time I am away?

My wife says it depends on my opinion on the matter too.

What do you guys think about this? What details about her encounters with the Airbnb guy would you like to know in details?

1728090879489.jpeg
1728091048249.jpeg