Wife and Husband Forced into Cuckoldry by Group of Bulls

Has anyone experienced or desired an experience where a group of bulls forces your faithful wife into enjoying sex with them while you must watch, maybe you eventually give in and participate? I am thinking of a situation where a group of bulls (neighbors over watching sports on TV, construction workers at your home repair, strangers who invite themselves into your private vacation cabin, bikers who suddenly show up at your campsite) start flirting with her, then gradually corner her, restrain her while kissing and fondling her. She resists, but slowly gives in and kisses and touches them with eagerness. They start removing her clothes, again she resists but slowly gives in. Before long, she is stroking and sucking their cocks as they touch, kiss and lick her most sensitive areas. She loses control over her own body and involuntarily responds sexually. Meanwhile, husband is made to sit quietly and watch, maybe even is tied to a chair. Eventually, wife loses all self-restraint and becomes a sexual animal, letting the bulls use her body as they wish. And she likes it, has uncontrollable orgasms, and does things she never would do with hubby, like swallowing, facials, and anal. Her body moves uncontrollably and she is in a completely new state of mind. Meanwhile, it's apparent that hubby has a hard on by watching, and the bulls let him join since they know he is turned on by this. She looks apologetically at husband at first, sorry for allowing herself to enjoy the bulls, but then has a combination of anger and relief when she sees hubby with a hard cock. This never approaches a violent rape or assault. It is a gradual bringing out of a MILF's inner slut by a group of assertive bulls, an instance where the bulls pressure the reluctant wife into cuckolding husband and enjoying sexual activities that she always thought were obscene (sucking), gross (facials) or painful (anal), and the gradual realization that husband enjoys seeing this new aspect of his beloved wife.

I'd like to hear if you experienced something like this. Did it change your marriage for the better or worse? Were husband and wife glad it happened? Was it a one-time occurrence, or did it lead to you entering the lifestyle? How many of you wish this would happen in your conservative, faithful marriage? Would you like a group of bulls to force you two into indulging in your secret, deepest sexual desires?

Has anyone experienced or desired an experience where a group of bulls forces your faithful wife into enjoying sex with them while you must watch, maybe you eventually give in and participate? I am thinking of a situation where a group of bulls (neighbors over watching sports on TV, construction workers at your home repair, strangers who invite themselves into your private vacation cabin, bikers who suddenly show up at your campsite) start flirting with her, then gradually corner her, restrain her while kissing and fondling her. She resists, but slowly gives in and kisses and touches them with eagerness. They start removing her clothes, again she resists but slowly gives in. Before long, she is stroking and sucking their cocks as they touch, kiss and lick her most sensitive areas. She loses control over her own body and involuntarily responds sexually. Meanwhile, husband is made to sit quietly and watch, maybe even is tied to a chair. Eventually, wife loses all self-restraint and becomes a sexual animal, letting the bulls use her body as they wish. And she likes it, has uncontrollable orgasms, and does things she never would do with hubby, like swallowing, facials, and anal. Her body moves uncontrollably and she is in a completely new state of mind. Meanwhile, it's apparent that hubby has a hard on by watching, and the bulls let him join since they know he is turned on by this. She looks apologetically at husband at first, sorry for allowing herself to enjoy the bulls, but then has a combination of anger and relief when she sees hubby with a hard cock. This never approaches a violent rape or assault. It is a gradual bringing out of a MILF's inner slut by a group of assertive bulls, an instance where the bulls pressure the reluctant wife into cuckolding husband and enjoying sexual activities that she always thought were obscene (sucking), gross (facials) or painful (anal), and the gradual realization that husband enjoys seeing this new aspect of his beloved wife.

I'd like to hear if you experienced something like this. Did it change your marriage for the better or worse? Were husband and wife glad it happened? Was it a one-time occurrence, or did it lead to you entering the lifestyle? How many of you wish this would happen in your conservative, faithful marriage? Would you like a group of bulls to force you two into indulging in your secret, deepest sexual desires?
I have desired that for a very long time.

Sounds like you need a custom story or video done 😊

Neay, Im not into group gang bang things. Alphas aren't into sharing with a bunch of betas slinging there cocks around. Their little ********-********'s need to contained in a cuck cage.

I mean, next thing you know it gets stuck in a light socket and you have all that legal exposure for a severed uncontained pinky-finger-cock.

Lovefeet:
👎
That's a whole different fetish—sexual sadist
But, I'm not judging. I haven't told you about my spanking wives with my vintage 32-year-old leather belt.

Not to worry. I start with the typical bending over Pappa's knee. Bare hand first. It's a tender warm up with Pappa.

Reactions: owlmale
Lovefeet:
👎
That's a whole different fetish—sexual sadist
But, I'm not judging. I haven't told you about my spanking wives with my vintage 32-year-old leather belt.

Not to worry. I start with the typical bending over Pappa's knee. Bare hand first. It's a tender warm up with Pappa.
wife turn on being humiliated her bare ass being spanked while spread over the bulls lap.

I frequently have a dream where my girlfriend and I have just gone to bed. I hear a noise and even though I am naked go to investigate. I am met by a group of large black men.(who they are and where they are from varies from dream to dream). They call me a racist white mother fucker! As they drag me to the bed room. My girlfriend hearing the commotion appears at the door. 2 of them grab her and begin laughing as they fondle her through her nightie. Other men produce large wire ties and they secure me to the door facing the bed. Then they move to her! The number of them varies but always at least 4. They make short work of her nightie as they ridicule me as a racist. As they are disrobing and feeling my girl up I know what’s coming. My girlfriend looks over at me her eyes widen, “my god your cock is hard! What’s wrong with you!?” From there it goes a few different ways depending on the night but I know we will be paying!

Reactions: owlmale

I frequently have a dream where my girlfriend and I have just gone to bed. I hear a noise and even though I am naked go to investigate. I am met by a group of large black men.(who they are and where they are from varies from dream to dream). They call me a racist white mother fucker! As they drag me to the bed room. My girlfriend hearing the commotion appears at the door. 2 of them grab her and begin laughing as they fondle her through her nightie. Other men produce large wire ties and they secure me to the door facing the bed. Then they move to her! The number of them varies but always at least 4. They make short work of her nightie as they ridicule me as a racist. As they are disrobing and feeling my girl up I know what’s coming. My girlfriend looks over at me her eyes widen, “my god your cock is hard! What’s wrong with you!?” From there it goes a few different ways depending on the night but I know we will be paying!
Interesting. Similar to my fantasy, but I don't include such aggression and hostility. For me, the tantalizing thought is that my wife gradually submits to the bulls and becomes a slut for them. The bulls gradually seduce her (going from a few touches or feels, to some kissing and groping as she is cornered or held by a couple of the bulls, and then to disrobing her one item at a time) until her inner slut is no longer containable and she totally submits to hardcore sex, including things she never did with me like swallowing and anal. I don't have to be tied up since I am so fascinated and turned on that the bulls know that I won't interfere with their seduction of my wife. I don't usually see the bulls as Black men, although they could be. In fact, in my fantasy, my wife is herself non-white or non-Anglo (Black, Latina, Asian, Middle Eastern, Catholic Italian or Spanish) who is concerned about being prim and proper, and the bulls are rednecks or bikers.