Wife and anal, from shy to whore.

weltolno

Couple
Gold
This past Saturday I fucked my wife in the ass. It happen about twice a month. But what I want to tell you is how it stars. We have a few drinks, and we get very kinky . I usually say “ give me your little asshole today “, or “ let fuck your asshole today “ . To which she always shyly responds “ let’s try “. Once well lubricated and my cock goes in, she goes from a shyly “ let’s try “ to “ metemelo por el culo “ which in Spanish means “ fuck my ass “. She tells me that her face is numb. Any of you have something similar going?

She's great in so many other ways!! Always appreciate what i have
There you go, great in so many other ways, many men do not have a great sexual relationship with their ladies. For me, it wasn't until I seen my man have anal with another woman, and they both enjoyed it so much, I asked her about it, and she gave me some tips but it still took a long time for me to try and then to relax and finally to enjoy it, but I was a bit jealous of her when she would do it with my husband and he was loving it so much, I finally had to get in and try. Perhaps in retrospect I was a bit insecure in our relationship when I see how much they both enjoyed it, and whenever she was with us, he always went for her ass. LOL Men, they are all dogs, at least the one I married. Be happy you have a loving wife, or perhaps what if she wanted you to do Anal with another man, Are you up for the challenge? Just a thought, no mean intent. Enjoy