Wife already looking for partner?

I provided some background in my earlier post.

I think things continue to progress. Our sex life continues to be very minimal - we’ve had PIV only 2x in the last 100 days or so and I couldn’t finish the last time.

I’m now dressing in women’s clothes almost full time around the house and she comments often how hot I look.

She has also brought up a few things very random for her:
- Jokingly telling me “you couldn’t get the job done so needs to find someone that can” because I couldn’t finish
- Sarcastically telling me she knows all I want are hand jobs
- Mentioning she knows I love to worship her feet

She’s also started exercising more & eating better lose weight (very atypical). She’s also started wearing clothing a bit more revealing, especially of her big tits, out of the house.

Thoughts? Advice ?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I provided some background in my earlier post.

I think things continue to progress. Our sex life continues to be very minimal - we’ve had PIV only 2x in the last 100 days or so and I couldn’t finish the last time.

I’m now dressing in women’s clothes almost full time around the house and she comments often how hot I look.

She has also brought up a few things very random for her:
- Jokingly telling me “you couldn’t get the job done so needs to find someone that can” because I couldn’t finish
- Sarcastically telling me she knows all I want are hand jobs
- Mentioning she knows I love to worship her feet

She’s also started exercising more & eating better lose weight (very atypical). She’s also started wearing clothing a bit more revealing, especially of her big tits, out of the house.

Thoughts? Advice ?
Wrong site for finding a bull but you are on the path of sissyfication! Enjoy it, any pic of her or you?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku