Wife’s toys

Yes we share toys. We love to play together. I have a glass dildo with a butt plug on the other side. I'll slide the butt plug in and put the dildo side in her with our butts facing eachother on our backs. We will both hump away as we mutually masterbate and when I'm about to cum I'll push up to her and cum all over her pussy and stomach.

Attachments

• 20210320_133542.jpg
    20210320_133542.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
Black or White?

Attachments

• IMG_4363.jpeg
    IMG_4363.jpeg
    268.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4362.jpeg
    IMG_4362.jpeg
    327 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4360.jpeg
    IMG_4360.jpeg
    306.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4361.jpeg
    IMG_4361.jpeg
    209.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4359.jpeg
    IMG_4359.jpeg
    370.5 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Mankshole
I have used a few of my wife's toys. Her wand vibrators feel great. Ive tried her plugs and those are ok. She's got 4 plugs starting from beginner to massive. Ive tried them all without her knowing of course. I think it makes it easier for me to use them on her and know what to do, how much lube to use, etc.
I got her a pretty big black cock sleeve too that im unfortunately too small to fill it out to even use so ive put it over her smaller wand vibrator and she's tried the tip of that but says "itll ruin my pussy for you baby" and I lost it after that. So fucking hot.

• Love
Reactions: Mankshole
I have used a few of my wife's toys. Her wand vibrators feel great. Ive tried her plugs and those are ok. She's got 4 plugs starting from beginner to massive. Ive tried them all without her knowing of course. I think it makes it easier for me to use them on her and know what to do, how much lube to use, etc.
I got her a pretty big black cock sleeve too that im unfortunately too small to fill it out to even use so ive put it over her smaller wand vibrator and she's tried the tip of that but says "itll ruin my pussy for you baby" and I lost it after that. So fucking hot.
The same here lol