Wife’s tits. What u think?

I’m a 29-year-old athletic guy with a pretty face and lots of stamina. I’m empathetic and have always dreamed of exploring the cuckold/hot wife scene. It’s a huge dream of mine to experience this for the first time.

I’m young, enthusiastic, and very eager to learn and participate. If anyone could help me set this up and guide me through my first experience, I would be incredibly grateful and happy. Looking forward to connecting with someone who can help make this dream come true!

I’m putting her on the bed still sucking nipples and pulling her leggings down to allow me to view that beautiful pussy. No need to wet my fingers as she is so wet. I play with her clit lightly and watch it grow and her pussy swelling up. I now still 2 fingers in her and reach in for the g spot. She is away with it now and is moaning loudly. I keep playing with that g spot and she is telling me to keep it going and that she is coming. Then her body starts to wriggle like she has had a shock and I remove my fingers and watch her squirt uncontrollably. She is grabbing my hand telling me she wants more. I make her squirt at will. She is telling me she loves me and wants to meet me more and more.

I’m putting her on the bed still sucking nipples and pulling her leggings down to allow me to view that beautiful pussy. No need to wet my fingers as she is so wet. I play with her clit lightly and watch it grow and her pussy swelling up. I now still 2 fingers in her and reach in for the g spot. She is away with it now and is moaning loudly. I keep playing with that g spot and she is telling me to keep it going and that she is coming. Then her body starts to wriggle like she has had a shock and I remove my fingers and watch her squirt uncontrollably. She is grabbing my hand telling me she wants more. I make her squirt at will. She is telling me she loves me and wants to meet me more and more.
Man she’s so wet now. Can she see your cock and can I see your wife’s tits and pussy.