Wife’s friend

before I met my wife she said she had a guy friend that she would sext/video chat with off and on for years. Mostly when she was single and sometimes would do it when she was in a relationship. She said they played T or D and talked about all sorts of fantasies. She said she didn’t really find him super attractive but he had a really nice dick and huge cum shot. He lived in another state so she never actually got to meet up with him. But said has always fantasized about how good it would feel to feel him inside her. some time later she revealed her biggest fantasy is to have mfm and for both of them to cum inside her. I told her I would be willing to try it with her. She was surprised and obvious she didn’t know how to respond at first. She said idea of it is a little exciting but wondered if it would end up upsetting me and probably isn’t worth it. I told reassured her that if she enjoyed it I would too. I know she has had much bigger dicks than mine in the past and that she enjoyed the different sensation and pleasure it gave her. So I suggested we might as well find a guy that has a bigger than average dick so she can experience different feeling than mine. She thought I was joking at first then asked if I would really be ok with that? Especially if she didn’t hold back and ended up really enjoying it. Again I reassured her the point of having a mfm is to pleasure her. After months of role play with big strap ons and cock sleeves we started talking about finding another guy. She didn’t like the idea of a stranger since she doesn’t want to use condoms and finish inside her. Ideally she wanted a guy we knew but not a close friend we see often to avoid being awkward. Quickly realized it would be difficult to find a guy we don’t know to well and also happens to have a bigger dick. Eventually i brought up her friend she told me about. She kind smiled, said really? you said he has a nice dick and can only assume it’s bigger than mine. She said yes its bigger, it’s pretty decent size. I could tell she was trying to hide how excited she was but admitted he was the first guy she thought of and glad i brought him up so she didn’t have to. Asked if she had a way to contact him to ask him. She said they are still friends on fb and could send him a message. She said he will probably think I’m crazy sending message like this out of the blue but sent it anyways later that night. He responded pretty quickly & was skeptical of the situation at first until my wife better explained things and how it was my idea. He ended up agreeing to do it but would have to plan a trip to fly in and meet us. Over the next few weeks my wife and him starting exchanging messages on Snapchat to discuss details and quickly turned sexual. She showed me all the messages and one night we got drunk and I watched her Snapchat with him and eventually lead to exchanging pics/vids. I saw his dick for the first time in video of him jerking off. His dick was much bigger than I was expecting. I told my wife she kind of downplayed how big he is. She said I told you it was good size it’s not that big. I laughed and said it’s probably 9” to 10” long and on the girthy side. She said it’s not that big, it’s like 8.5” and its not that thick, she reminded me she prefers length over girth. Still looked twice the size of mine, then I saw his cum shot 🤯. My wife was like I know isn’t that crazy 🤤. That’s why she is so turned on by the idea of him cumming inside her. I said I should probably cum inside you first then and she said he might not do it unless he does it first. I told her I don’t cum a fraction that much, she is going to be super stretched out and with all that cum she would barely feel me inside her. She said it’s fine it’s still not knowing you’re going to cum inside me too. Later that week my wife showed me some Snapchat’s they exchanged. He asked her what she envisioned happening the night we meet up. Her response was not what I expected and completely different than the original fantasy she described.

“Well I want this to be a positive experience for everyone, so your input is of course welcome. My ultimate goal is to live out my fantasy of having sex with you and experiencing your large penis. But here's a general rundown of how I envision it going. We would all start out by having a few drinks to get comfortable together. Once things start to heat up I would take turns going down on you and Andrew to get you both hard. Once you are both ready and I'm wet I would watch you stretch me out while slowly entering me. As soon as l'm able to take all of you l'd have you thrust deep inside of me. At this point I would starting rubbing Andrew's penis and have him watch as you fuck me. Then after have a few intense orgasms on your cock you would cum inside of me.”

At first I was like what the hell you just want me to watch now, but also oddly turned on by what she said in her message. She has definitely never said anything like that to me and always claimed she was not good at dirty talk. Similar to the time pointed out her extremely steady camera hand and recording skills Indicated she had a lot of experience doing it. She claimed that she only said most of that stuff in the message to get him excited I said BS you were speaking from your vagina she laughed and said having me watcher do that with him is a huge turn on. The more she talked about it the more it turned me on as well. Fast forward couple months and we still hadn’t met up yet due to scheduling issues. Then suddenly my wife gets a message from him last Thursday saying he is going to be in town this next weekend for work and wanted to meet up. She said sure we can meet for drinks somewhere. Last night we did some drinking, and I asked her if she was getting excited about meeting up with him. She said yes it’s definitely crossed her mind a few times. My wife typically uses her vibrator almost every every night before she goes to sleep. I asked if she had thought about him at all while doing it She reluctantly said yes and I asked when. Again, she reluctantly said she thought about him pretty much every night since he messaged her and even woke up a couple times in the middle of the night to masturbate again. She said “sorry”. But I was amazed how turned on I was by how bad she wanted to be fucked by him then she tells me that she thinks it would be better if she went and met him alone. It would make it less awkward and felt like she would be able to enjoy it more. I asked her so you’re a Hotwife now? She said I’m not sure. I just know I will enjoy it more if I can focus all my attention on him. She said she would try and record some of it and come home later or next morning and tell me all about it. Then fuck her because she will likely still have a lot of his cum in her pussy since she imagines, he will probably finish inside her multiple times. Once again, it was a weird mix of emotions, but still a huge fucking turn on I was really looking forward to seeing her reaction and the visuals But the thought of her enjoying it more makes up for it. I told my friend about all this and she thinks I am crazy for letting her sleep with this guy that she has fantasize about for so long. I told her my wife doesn’t even plan on kissing him and is only using him for his dick. I’m sure the orgasms she will have will be mind blowing, but I don’t think it’s anything to worry about

Last edited:
How did she use me? She didn’t need me to fuck him. I’m confident she has no desire to kiss him. When we first met we were just hooking up and was basically using me for sex. She didn’t kiss me at all the first few months we hooked up. Until she started developing feelings for me then she started kissing me. She has never been super big into kissing during sex.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
before I met my wife she said she had a guy friend that she would sext/video chat with off and on for years. Mostly when she was single and sometimes would do it when she was in a relationship. She said they played T or D and talked about all sorts of fantasies. She said she didn’t really find him super attractive but he had a really nice dick and huge cum shot. He lived in another state so she never actually got to meet up with him. But said has always fantasized about how good it would feel to feel him inside her. some time later she revealed her biggest fantasy is to have mfm and for both of them to cum inside her. I told her I would be willing to try it with her. She was surprised and obvious she didn’t know how to respond at first. She said idea of it is a little exciting but wondered if it would end up upsetting me and probably isn’t worth it. I told reassured her that if she enjoyed it I would too. I know she has had much bigger dicks than mine in the past and that she enjoyed the different sensation and pleasure it gave her. So I suggested we might as well find a guy that has a bigger than average dick so she can experience different feeling than mine. She thought I was joking at first then asked if I would really be ok with that? Especially if she didn’t hold back and ended up really enjoying it. Again I reassured her the point of having a mfm is to pleasure her. After months of role play with big strap ons and cock sleeves we started talking about finding another guy. She didn’t like the idea of a stranger since she doesn’t want to use condoms and finish inside her. Ideally she wanted a guy we knew but not a close friend we see often to avoid being awkward. Quickly realized it would be difficult to find a guy we don’t know to well and also happens to have a bigger dick. Eventually i brought up her friend she told me about. She kind smiled, said really? you said he has a nice dick and can only assume it’s bigger than mine. She said yes its bigger, it’s pretty decent size. I could tell she was trying to hide how excited she was but admitted he was the first guy she thought of and glad i brought him up so she didn’t have to. Asked if she had a way to contact him to ask him. She said they are still friends on fb and could send him a message. She said he will probably think I’m crazy sending message like this out of the blue but sent it anyways later that night. He responded pretty quickly & was skeptical of the situation at first until my wife better explained things and how it was my idea. He ended up agreeing to do it but would have to plan a trip to fly in and meet us. Over the next few weeks my wife and him starting exchanging messages on Snapchat to discuss details and quickly turned sexual. She showed me all the messages and one night we got drunk and I watched her Snapchat with him and eventually lead to exchanging pics/vids. I saw his dick for the first time in video of him jerking off. His dick was much bigger than I was expecting. I told my wife she kind of downplayed how big he is. She said I told you it was good size it’s not that big. I laughed and said it’s probably 9” to 10” long and on the girthy side. She said it’s not that big, it’s like 8.5” and its not that thick, she reminded me she prefers length over girth. Still looked twice the size of mine, then I saw his cum shot 🤯. My wife was like I know isn’t that crazy 🤤. That’s why she is so turned on by the idea of him cumming inside her. I said I should probably cum inside you first then and she said he might not do it unless he does it first. I told her I don’t cum a fraction that much, she is going to be super stretched out and with all that cum she would barely feel me inside her. She said it’s fine it’s still not knowing you’re going to cum inside me too. Later that week my wife showed me some Snapchat’s they exchanged. He asked her what she envisioned happening the night we meet up. Her response was not what I expected and completely different than the original fantasy she described.

“Well I want this to be a positive experience for everyone, so your input is of course welcome. My ultimate goal is to live out my fantasy of having sex with you and experiencing your large penis. But here's a general rundown of how I envision it going. We would all start out by having a few drinks to get comfortable together. Once things start to heat up I would take turns going down on you and Andrew to get you both hard. Once you are both ready and I'm wet I would watch you stretch me out while slowly entering me. As soon as l'm able to take all of you l'd have you thrust deep inside of me. At this point I would starting rubbing Andrew's penis and have him watch as you fuck me. Then after have a few intense orgasms on your cock you would cum inside of me.”

At first I was like what the hell you just want me to watch now, but also oddly turned on by what she said in her message. She has definitely never said anything like that to me and always claimed she was not good at dirty talk. Similar to the time pointed out her extremely steady camera hand and recording skills Indicated she had a lot of experience doing it. She claimed that she only said most of that stuff in the message to get him excited I said BS you were speaking from your vagina she laughed and said having me watcher do that with him is a huge turn on. The more she talked about it the more it turned me on as well. Fast forward couple months and we still hadn’t met up yet due to scheduling issues. Then suddenly my wife gets a message from him last Thursday saying he is going to be in town this next weekend for work and wanted to meet up. She said sure we can meet for drinks somewhere. Last night we did some drinking, and I asked her if she was getting excited about meeting up with him. She said yes it’s definitely crossed her mind a few times. My wife typically uses her vibrator almost every every night before she goes to sleep. I asked if she had thought about him at all while doing it She reluctantly said yes and I asked when. Again, she reluctantly said she thought about him pretty much every night since he messaged her and even woke up a couple times in the middle of the night to masturbate again. She said “sorry”. But I was amazed how turned on I was by how bad she wanted to be fucked by him then she tells me that she thinks it would be better if she went and met him alone. It would make it less awkward and felt like she would be able to enjoy it more. I asked her so you’re a Hotwife now? She said I’m not sure. I just know I will enjoy it more if I can focus all my attention on him. She said she would try and record some of it and come home later or next morning and tell me all about it. Then fuck her because she will likely still have a lot of his cum in her pussy since she imagines, he will probably finish inside her multiple times. Once again, it was a weird mix of emotions, but still a huge fucking turn on I was really looking forward to seeing her reaction and the visuals But the thought of her enjoying it more makes up for it. I told my friend about all this and she thinks I am crazy for letting her sleep with this guy that she has fantasize about for so long. I told her my wife doesn’t even plan on kissing him and is only using him for his dick. I’m sure the orgasms she will have will be mind blowing, but I don’t think it’s anything to worry about
Rest assured my friend, giving her space, a little privacy to enjoy her fantasy, will pay wonderful dividends in the following years. Please post the details.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c