Wife’s Ex Bf as our Bull

We are a 40 year-old couple from Wisconsin that have recently invited her ex-boyfriend into our bedroom. He is helping us explore the lifestyle. The reason why I am posting is because I have been getting mixed opinions on whether what we are doing is a good idea. Have any couples out there gone about it this way and if so, what was your experience?

We are a 40 year-old couple from Wisconsin that have recently invited her ex-boyfriend into our bedroom. He is helping us explore the lifestyle. The reason why I am posting is because I have been getting mixed opinions on whether what we are doing is a good idea. Have any couples out there gone about it this way and if so, what was your experience?
our first was with one of my wife’s ex boyfriends. For us, it has worked out. It continues to require many discussions between the wife and me but we communicate very openly with each other while ensuring everything feels right. Feel free to DM if you want to talk more about it.

Such a hot situation!! There's a familiarity and a level of comfort with an ex that would allow a prospective hotwife to dip her toes into the lifestyle, while still adding an element of taboo and excitement. At this point, why would they even want to get back together? They get to have sex with none of the obligations of being in a relationship. Plus, she'll likely be very comfortable fucking him bareback! Bonus!

It probably won't matter who she has sex with, at some point you're going to have mixed feelings. I know I've had them from time to time. It comes with the territory. Social norms are powerful, and so when you're encouraging your wife to have sex outside your marriage, dount will creep in from time to time. The main thing is, there is open communication between you and your wife, you know your relationship is strong and you both want the same.

Reactions: WisMarriedCoupl