Wife’s comment was turning point

once I finally got my wife to completely honest and transparent about my penis size, sizes of her past partners and her preferred size. This pretty much open the door for us to be able to talk about so much more since she didn’t have to worry about topic of my size. She told me about the her past partners and how one of them had very larger penis, significantly anyone else she has been with. Of course I learned every guy she has been with was at least slightly or significantly bigger than me except for her most recent ex. She said my penis gets her off faster than anyone else but admitted the larger dicks she had gave her a different type of pleasure. It was much easier to get her to open up about her other fantasies and she revealed her biggest fantasy has always been to be with 2 guys at once and for both of them to cum inside her. She’s turned on by having cum from 2 different guys inside her. So I suggested we should try it. She was caught off guard but surprisingly didn’t shut it down right away. She was surprised I would be ok with doing that and was hot to think about. But she said I could get jealous and didn’t think it’s worth the risk to ruin our marriage. I told her I can handle it and even suggested we do it with a guy that has bigger penis since mine is on the smaller side. That way she can experience the different feeling than mine.

She was even more shocked and was like really? You would be ok with that? She thought I would for sure get jealous especially if she happened to really enjoy it and would probably hold back just for that reason anyways. I told her as long as she is enjoying it I will. I just love seeing her experience pleasure and orgasms. That’s when I suggested we try using some toys to role-play and see how it goes She was willing to try it so I bought a few different cock sleeves to try. They weren’t huge, increased size to about 7-7.5” in length and maybe 5-5.2” girth. Side note she is one of the few girls that prefers length over girth. She it felt ok but wasn’t that impressed. So I tried a few other more realistic sleeves in different sizes. She had the same reaction. I asked if she was just holding back and she told me that wasn’t really it. They just felt too fake and not real enough so it was hard for her to get into it mentally that’s when I ended up spending $550 on a large custom strap on dildo. She thought I was crazy for spending so much especially since nothing else Was that great. Then when it showed up two months later and saw it, she was immediately impressed by how real it looked and felt She said it looked huge though and might be too big. I told her it’s pretty much the same size as your ex based on what she told me and she told me, 8.5” x 6” but she definitely seemed more excited to try this one out the following weekend. We had a lot of drinks and suggested we try using it for the first time and do a role play scenario. I put a blindfold on her and told her to pretend I was another guy. I made sure to get her super turned on and really wet and then I started to rub the big head of the strap on against her pussy. She immediately started moving her hips and trying to inch her way towards it to get it inside. I put it in slowly and she immediately started to moan. I started slowly working in inch by inch as she kept gasping and saying how big it felt I asked if she wanted me to stop she said please don’t. Then I put the dildo all the way inside her, and when she felt it go all the way in she gasped and said oh my God. She kept saying over and over how deep it was omfg. I asked if she was OK and she responded that it felt fucking amazing. After 5 to 10 minutes, she got used to the size and I started thrusts faster and faster. She’s never been much of a dirty talker, I’ve never heard her be vocal during sex. She was saying fuck me, it’s so big, omg so deep. About 10 to 15 minutes into it she starts building up to an orgasm. Then she finally climaxes and it’s the most intense orgasm I’ve ever seen a girl have followed by several smaller, super intense ones Went on for for an hour and had so many orgasms I lost count After we finish, I asked what she thought She said that first orgasms was by far the longest and most intense she has ever had. I told her I had never seen anything like it before either and love seeing it she asked if I was serious and I was sure that I really wasn’t bothered by it I reassured her that it was a huge turn on and probably the most amazing things I’ve ever seen Then I asked if we have a threesome with her guy friend if his big cock would feel better and make her cum harder than my penis. She smirked and reluctantly whispered yes it would. Not sure why but for some reason hearing her finally admit that and the way she said it was so fucking hot. I loved the raw honesty in the moment. She was surprised how turned on I was by it. She even felt guilty the next day for enjoying it so much and was skeptical that I did. She asked and I reassured her It was. That was a point when she didn’t feel like she had to hold back anymore. Now her fantasy has even evolved from mfm to hotwife