Who Is Doing Fakes?

So she isnt quite on board with letting me watch her get fucked by another man. But this is my fantasy.

So I imagine that she finally gives in and says yes to you coming over to meet her. She tells me "This is just to meet him, No promises." I say "I know babe, ". Just as the door bell rings. Its you. We both look at each other in excitement and nervous. She quickly goes to the room in shyness. I open the door and greet you and have you come inside, We have a seat and I offer you a beer. "Sure", you say, and that is when Liz walks in. I ask her to get us some beers and she cant help but to give you a girly-ish smirk as she goes to the kitchen. when she returns we talk briefly but I cant contain myself. I see her excitement but she does not want to look like a slut. She is shy. I tell her to close her eyes and she quickly does. I tell you nothing as you stand right by her and pull out your cock. She is blushing and pretends like she doesnt want to look at its size. She feels it with her hands and say "Oh MY GOD". That's when she not only looks at it but stares at it with a smile that I have never seen. I tell her to lay down first just to get started. I pull out my phone and start to record. This is just the beginning.
View attachment 2345194
View attachment deo.mp4

Attachments

So she isnt quite on board with letting me watch her get fucked by another man. But this is my fantasy.

So I imagine that she finally gives in and says yes to you coming over to meet her. She tells me "This is just to meet him, No promises." I say "I know babe, ". Just as the door bell rings. Its you. We both look at each other in excitement and nervous. She quickly goes to the room in shyness. I open the door and greet you and have you come inside, We have a seat and I offer you a beer. "Sure", you say, and that is when Liz walks in. I ask her to get us some beers and she cant help but to give you a girly-ish smirk as she goes to the kitchen. when she returns we talk briefly but I cant contain myself. I see her excitement but she does not want to look like a slut. She is shy. I tell her to close her eyes and she quickly does. I tell you nothing as you stand right by her and pull out your cock. She is blushing and pretends like she doesnt want to look at its size. She feels it with her hands and say "Oh MY GOD". That's when she not only looks at it but stares at it with a smile that I have never seen. I tell her to lay down first just to get started. I pull out my phone and start to record. This is just the beginning.
View attachment 2345194
View attachment 2345202