When Wives try wives

I used to get excited when my wife had a girlfriend who would come to the house after her children went to school and play together. I would come home for lunch and I would never disturb them but I certainly would hear them.
Unfortunately her girlfriend and her family moved away after they were together for 3-4 years
I never got to play with my wife’s girlfriend but she did get together with her and her husband on special occasions like his birthday
I did suck her husband’s cock one night while camping in a tent and it was totally dark
The two wives started to play together and the husband started getting in on the play
His wife was sucking his cock while my wife was kissing him when his wife reached over and pulled me to her husband’s cock and I began sucking him off.
She told my wife the next day that her husband never knew it was me sucking him
She later told her husband it was actually me sucking him that night. I was told he didn’t mind at all

Present wife has dabbled but prefers a stiff cock, leaving me with the hot pussy, although once or twice when wasted she's played hard. The Ex was the Bi wife, she had as many GF's as she did BF's . She had a sixth sense when it came to seducing a new bi friend, watched her many times start out slow and get the other woman in bed, working her with her tongue or banging with her strapon. I benefited from her seductions many times. The one time that sticks out she brought home a coworker named Monica. Hot blond with 40DD's about 5'7" long shapely legs, about 120#, later found out shaved pussy. They were enjoying a few cock#ails in living room with a little smoke and started making out. The Ex looks over at me and grabs Monicas hand standing her up, telling me "You can have whatever is left when I'm done with her". As they head to the bedroom. Listened for the next 2-3 hours as the moans and groans got more intense. Finally, the bedroom door opens, Ex comes out in just panties and says" she's all yours" walked in to find her legs spread wide on the bed, very wet and red pussy, playing with her clit and smiling. Needless to say, I had fun, and Monica soon became a standard playtime friend for both of us.