When hubby is eating your creampie what is your bull doing?

I've eaten my wife once after sex with another man. It was also the first and only time I've watched her fuck. Her lover, a long time boyfriend, insisted she ask me to eat her after he finished fucking her. I was totally surprised and did not anticipate her inviting me onto the bed with them. They talked about it for a few minutes as she protested, claiming that she'd already allowed me to watch and she asked him whether that was enough. He told her he thought it would be hot and it was something he had wanted to see for a long time. Reluctantly she asked me to come to the bed and eat her pussy. I reluctantly followed her instructions. I remember vividly walking from the corner of the room to the bed - it was like slow motion as my mind raced. On the one hand I wasn't keen on tasting his cum but my mind raced and my heart pounded at the thought of eating my wife. He laid by her side - occasionally kissing her but mostly stroking her hair as I knelt between her thighs and did as instructed. I actually found the experience exhilarating and the taste pleasant. She leaked all of his cum as I eagerly lapped up her pussy. She came as I cleaned her of all their juices. After she came her lover asked me to leave. As I crawled off the bed he was already seducing her - fucked her afterwards. It must have turned him on.

Yes my bulls watch, sometimes they'll have me clean (suck) their cocks so hubby can clean and watch me with a big cock in my mouth at the same time.
Usually though my bull will lay next to me and we'll make out looking down a hubby once in a while while he's cleaning me.
I can picture you with your hand on the back of hubby's head telling him to lick all your bulls cum out while both you an your bull watch.