What has changed in couple´s inner sex life?

mikaelks

Male
Verified
Hey! What has changed the most for both of you in your very sex life?

I mean about the practical aspects such as routines or dynamics, behaviors. How do you enjoy sex right now as a couple? What is sex like just between the two of you when the curtains are sealed despite living the hotwife style? Better or worse, or different like what?

1726479261841.png

Reactions: petco
Practical? You mean daily sex life?

For me (husband) it has changed in many ways. I masturbate frequently when I am away from home, thinking about her having sex with other men. It is particularly hot whenever I receive photos or videos being able to share. But then when I am back home I still need some stimulation from my wife. I would say that now I only could get a really stiff hard-on with my wife telling me about her recent dates or when we both watch, share or text our/her recordings together.

Reactions: petco
I love this kink , I really do(haven't gone all the way yet). However, not every sex session we have is role playing this. Sometimes it's just hubby and I.

Then there is the kink nights 😈 😈 😈 😈. I tease him about being small, he picks a guy for me to roleplay fucking with my toy and he cleans my pussy after he cums.

We were very careful and took our time about incorporating sharing my wife with a lover into our sex lives. I think this has worked well and the long wait has paid off. Of course, we'll never know if it would have worked even better had we rushed into it full of passion and desire. But things now are rather wonderful and sex is better than ever, so I think we got it right.