Wedding days

Yupyup

Found a new fun adventure!
A couple years ago my wife caught me fucking a bride on her wedding day. Poor girl was drunk and horney. She needed it more than me!
I kept telling my wife it’s more exciting.
Well earlier this year we went to a wedding. I knew the groom always wanted to fuck my wife. So I told my wife to try. I told him she was my wedding gift to him. She would be drunk so she would blow him. I knew she was trying to fuck him. But he would have said no.

About 10pm the bride was pretty fucked up. So my wife and I help her to her room at the hotel, the groom came up right behind us. My wife didn’t waste any time. She had his pants down quickly and sucking him off.
Seems the bride wasn’t actually as fucked up as we thought. After a 15 minute nap she seems pretty sober when she asked why my wife was blowing her husband.
I told her it was my wedding give. Last bj from another woman he will ever get.
She laughed. Said yeah right. I’m sure he will get bj’s.
She smacks me. And say well where the fuck is my wedding gift!?! As she pulls up her dress. She said you need to give me a gift too.
I look at the groom, he’s definitely enjoying him self. So I tell him I’m going to give his new wife the same gift.
He agrees. So I go down on her.
After I bit she smack me on the head. Says look at her tits they are amazing. I look over my wife has her shirt off.
I tell her I know. She’s my wife.
She pulls her dress right up now. Almost off. I help her get it off as she asks me if I like her tits.
I can’t resist. I come up between her legs. I kiss and suck on her nice little tits. And tell her they are amazing.
She smacks me again. Said don’t let him see you doing that!
I said doing what and slide in her pussy.
She whisper in my ear, don’t let him see you doing that!

At this time my wife get up off her knees. Pulls her pants down and bends over. I hear her whispering Fuck me, to him a few times. And finally he does.
I finished before they did. His wife and I got dressed. I took her with me back to the reception. The groom and my wife were longer. No way he lasted that long!

They come back down. My wife said I was right that is fun.

A few weeks later we kinda crashed a wedding. It didn’t take long before she had the groom fucking he in the venues bathroom. I stood at the door so they didn’t get caught.

We are waiting for another wedding. She’s definitely excited about it’.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu