We finally did it

bicouple289

Couple
From
Germany
Hey everyone

Some of you may have read it already, but wanted to share it here again. We finally met someone during a short vacation in Berlin. We where actually there for a concert and thought this is a good idea. After an endless search we finally found someone two weeks ahead of the weekend and met on the Saturday in a small restaurant.

We three connected pretty quick and decided to go to our hotel room. From there on it happened pretty quick. She blew him, then he fucked her for like an hour, pretty good though making her cum a couple times and eventually came on her tits.

He was very kind and respectful, then after he finished he left us alone quickly because he said he had a meet with some dude friends, and he was already late.

My wife jokingly asked what kind of excuse he will give, and he said he will be honest by saying he just fucked a married woman in front of her husband. 😵

We all laughed but apparently he did as he later wrote us.

What a great start so far into the lifestyle! Still excited and happy....

Let me know if you have any questions. 🙂

Hey everyone

Some of you may have read it already, but wanted to share it here again. We finally met someone during a short vacation in Berlin. We where actually there for a concert and thought this is a good idea. After an endless search we finally found someone two weeks ahead of the weekend and met on the Saturday in a small restaurant.

We three connected pretty quick and decided to go to our hotel room. From there on it happened pretty quick. She blew him, then he fucked her for like an hour, pretty good though making her cum a couple times and eventually came on her tits.

He was very kind and respectful, then after he finished he left us alone quickly because he said he had a meet with some dude friends, and he was already late.

My wife jokingly asked what kind of excuse he will give, and he said he will be honest by saying he just fucked a married woman in front of her husband. 😵

We all laughed but apparently he did as he later wrote us.

What a great start so far into the lifestyle! Still excited and happy....

Let me know if you have any questions. 🙂
Great