We‘re looking for a guy, that wants to join us.. who wants a threesome with my wife snd me?

Wifelikestoplay

Couple
Gold
Hey there guys.. we (m33, f28) are looking for a guy who wants to join us. We‘re looking for a threesome without any gay-action. Check our profile for more information.. please give some information about you as well, including a picture (my wife is curious?

Attachments

• IMG_6154.jpeg
    IMG_6154.jpeg
    344.3 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_6152.jpeg
    IMG_6152.jpeg
    407.1 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_3211.jpeg
    IMG_3211.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 292
  • IMG_3151.jpeg
    IMG_3151.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 293
  • IMG_2162.jpeg
    IMG_2162.jpeg
    592.3 KB · Views: 294
Hey there guys.. we (m33, f28) are looking for a guy who wants to join us. We‘re looking for a threesome without any gay-action. Check our profile for more information.. please give some information about you as well, including a picture (my wife is curious?
I would love to join you and your wife,im 34 from Escondido,Ca

I’d love to share your wife with you. She is beautiful and you’re a lucky man. I am 50, attractive, somewhat in shape and have a world class tongue for her to enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_4996.jpeg
    IMG_4996.jpeg
    233.6 KB · Views: 186
Where are you located? I am 47 italian male

Me soft 😪 & hard

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231224_022539_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231224_022539_Chrome.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20240104_080750_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240104_080750_Chrome.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 52
Heyy. I would love to join u guys in a threesome. Just let me know where in Canada you guys are located so I can confirm if I’m available.

would love to join you.

wow, she has a fantastic body? Is she a swimmer? Or another type of sport? I will be happy to exchange more!