Want to share

KCNewbie

Male
Gold
So my girl isn’t a fan of black people. She says she isn’t racist. But it’s just something about them that she can’t stand. I once made a fake SC and added her. We talked about having a 3 some. Getting spit roast. And I also told her that almost every man loves to share her wife. I told her I was Black. And this was before I knew she disliked them. I asked her if she dislikes them because they have big dicks or if it’s because they are aggressive in bed. She didn’t want to talk about it and said she would block me. I told her how my bbc can make her feel stuffs she hasn’t before. how I will be deep inside her. She wasn’t into it. She did admitt that she would never date black people. but she said there are some blacks who are good looking. Same with white people. She said she’s more into Hispanics. I wish she could feel a bbc inside her. not to date the, but to feel the, inside her.IMG_8978.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4169.jpeg
    IMG_4169.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4166.jpeg
    IMG_4166.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4176.jpeg
    IMG_4176.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
So my girl isn’t a fan of black people. She says she isn’t racist. But it’s just something about them that she can’t stand. I once made a fake SC and added her. We talked about having a 3 some. Getting spit roast. And I also told her that almost every man loves to share her wife. I told her I was Black. And this was before I knew she disliked them. I asked her if she dislikes them because they have big dicks or if it’s because they are aggressive in bed. She didn’t want to talk about it and said she would block me. I told her how my bbc can make her feel stuffs she hasn’t before. how I will be deep inside her. She wasn’t into it. She did admitt that she would never date black people. but she said there are some blacks who are good looking. Same with white people. She said she’s more into Hispanics. I wish she could feel a bbc inside her. not to date the, but to feel the, inside her.View attachment 2252160
She is a beautiful lady.

Reactions: KCNewbie
So my girl isn’t a fan of black people. She says she isn’t racist. But it’s just something about them that she can’t stand. I once made a fake SC and added her. We talked about having a 3 some. Getting spit roast. And I also told her that almost every man loves to share her wife. I told her I was Black. And this was before I knew she disliked them. I asked her if she dislikes them because they have big dicks or if it’s because they are aggressive in bed. She didn’t want to talk about it and said she would block me. I told her how my bbc can make her feel stuffs she hasn’t before. how I will be deep inside her. She wasn’t into it. She did admitt that she would never date black people. but she said there are some blacks who are good looking. Same with white people. She said she’s more into Hispanics. I wish she could feel a bbc inside her. not to date the, but to feel the, inside her.View attachment 2252160
She's hot... but blacks aren't the only ones with big dicks, actually Hispanics are usually well endowed as well

My wife has always said she wouldn’t go with a black guy too, never has.

One time we were out looking for a new car and the salesman was a black guy who let us take a car for a test drive. Whilst driving, I said to my wife that I could tell by the way he was looking at you that he definitely likes you, which she laughed off.

I said jokingly that I bet he’s got a big cock and asked her if she wanted to suck him off. “Yeah, I would but not today” was her reply.

We didn’t go through with it but I now know that she’s up for sucking a BBC!

If she is satisfied with Hispanic or BWC leave her to enjoy

Reactions: WantToWatchWife