Want a custom story?

I’m an amateur writer and lacking motivation and inspiration lately, so I’m looking to venture out and write for other people. If there’s a specific scenario, and it doesn’t have to be hotwife/cuckold related, I’d love to write it for you.

All I need is basic outline of what you want to happen, character descriptions, and from there I’ll ask more defining questions. I’m not asking anything in return(though pics are always appreciated🙂)

Comment here or preferably, DM me if you’re interested!

I’m an amateur writer and lacking motivation and inspiration lately, so I’m looking to venture out and write for other people. If there’s a specific scenario, and it doesn’t have to be hotwife/cuckold related, I’d love to write it for you.

All I need is basic outline of what you want to happen, character descriptions, and from there I’ll ask more defining questions. I’m not asking anything in return(though pics are always appreciated🙂)

This sounds amazing. Would love to read what you do for others here and perhaps something for me.

Still offering?