Video Jerk Bud

I've really been into doing some video calls with other bi guys posting pics of their wife's for us to jerk and chat over. The problem is not many want to follow through. Looking for a couple steady bi husbands that want to watch me jerk to their wife. It's very hot when we cum together on cam. dm me if interested

I've really been into doing some video calls with other bi guys posting pics of their wife's for us to jerk and chat over. The problem is not many want to follow through. Looking for a couple steady bi husbands that want to watch me jerk to their wife. It's very hot when we cum together on cam. dm me if interested
I love sharing my wife's pics to watch guys jerking to them. Email me at dolph2nite on g m a I l.

• Love
Reactions: Openhubbi
I’d love to do this with you but it’s so hard for me to find a moment alone where I can get on cam. If that changes I’ll be sure to reach out.

• Love
Reactions: Openhubbi