Unintentionally Discovered or Caught by Strangers (or Acquaintances)

Catholic_Wife

Couple
Verified
Have you ever been randomly caught or it became so obvious that wife is a hotwife meeting another guy there, and it was way outside of your intention, idea or desire to be discovered in that manner? One time we were visiting a winter inn further in the province's countryside, in fact a small inn with maybe just 8 or at most 10 wooden rooms.

We always used to go there, specially in the low/mid season or when I could get a few days off. We liked the fact that it seemed kinda empty and the service became almost exclusive to us. However, that time one of my wife's male friends agreed to extend his road route and joined us for a little fun. A quick encounter, so he arrived late in the afternoon, easily checked-in to another room, and left after breakfast the very next day.

And so resided the problem. Apparently there were only the three of us staying that night (a weekday, btw) and, during breakfast we couldn't help but ate and drink together at the same table, and letting it slip a bit to some flirty expressions. The inn manager who knew us as a standard couple let's put it this way, wasn't very occupied and then stared at us with renewed interest and certainly noticed when our friend kissed my wife's near the car garage before to get the road course.

The manager put a very facade and stared weird at us blatantly, he clearly didn't knew how to handle this glaring perception. Wife is shy in these ocassions and doesn't like to expose herself in that manner, so we never went back to that inn again.

What about your cases?

We had a few awkward incidents. I guess the mos embarssing was when we were v far from home where we felt things were safe. My wife was dirty daning with some lads. She was very sluttily dress; short dress, no bra. i noticed a lad at the bar who had been to school with my son. He was watching my wife with great interest and could see the lads feeling her, touching her tits and rubbing her bum etc. My wife never saw him. The lad saw me and smiled

I have been lucky in my sex life to have had 7 partners that were into swinging. Most of them also shared my passion for nude walking or naked hiking. We have been "Caught" walking naked many times so after a while you become immune to being caught. Here in the UK the law states that you may walk nude in rural areas as long as you make an attempt to cover up when passing other hikers. Basically we used to carry a pair of shorts for me and a slip-on dress for her. If we came across other hikers by mistake, which we often did, we just cover our bits and ask them " we are naturists exercising our rights to be naked, but if it offends you we will cover up". I was very surprised at the positive attitude of people. Very few (I could count them on one hand) asked us to cover up, some even asked if they could join in. Many didn't mind, but asked lots of questions while looking us up and down.
Another incident occurred when my present wife started dating a guy over an 18mth period, but he went strange. He started to get possessive and claiming her for his own. When she broke the rerelationship off stating that it was just sex, he went mad saying it was more and they were like a married couple. He contacted all her family and friends trying to get them to convince her to leave me for him. Then he contacted my friends and family, even my work colleagues, and did the same. So the police were involved. All our friends and family found out about our lifestyle. Embarrassing at the time.

We had another couple over and were playing in the living room when our 18 year old teen daugther came home early and found her mother ridding the other guy cowgirl and me doing the other wife doggie. She just kind of said "OH OK" then went to her room and closed the door.

Reactions: Hotmes
We were traveling to my daughters college to visit her for the weekend. It was several hour drive and took us right past a couples house we met at a swingers club. We had played with them once before and thought a quick stop to say hello would be nice. If more happened great but we weren't expecting it. Well, we ended up having sex with them and I took some pictures of some of the action. There were a couple pictures of the wives playing with each other that they asked if we could send them. I agreed and sent them. My heart stopped when I got a reply from my daughter stating, "NO, NO, NO" and realized I had sent them to her by mistake. I called her immediately and no answer. We decided to drive on to her apartment not knowing if we were welcome or not. I sent text messages and called the entire 2 hour trip to her place with no response. When we arrived, she was leaving with friends and said she would be out the rest of the night. I asked to speak with her alone and she just said, "tomorrow" as she was walking out the door. We left and got a hotel for the night. We felt horrible and couldn't sleep that night. The next morning we meet my her for breakfast and tried to explain it as consenting adults having fun. She said she was ok with it and that it just upset her seeing it. It was a little weird the rest of that day but by the next day it was fine. She is very progressive and even jokes about it with us some times now.

There was another time when we were meeting another couple for the first time at a bar to see if there was enough chemistry/attraction to hook up. The bar was about an hour away from where we lived so we thought we were safe from running into anyone we knew. After a few drinks things were going well and we seemed to be clicking. We hit the dance floor and were dancing my wife and him and me with the other wife. It was getting a little touchy feely and even a few kisses. Later, my wife went to the restroom and ran into a co worker of hers. She had seen us dancing and started asking her questions. My wife tried to play it off as just good friends having fun but when they returned to work the following Monday it was clear she didn't believe her and keep asking questions. My wife never confirmed we were swingers but the suspicion was obvious. Thankfully, my wife found a better job a few months later. She was never really comfortable working there after that night. My wife was sure the co worker had told others what she saw which made her feel they were all talking about her behind her back. i am sure they were.

There was a couple I met up with at their place on a number of occasions for MFM. One wet Saturday we were having a long session. I was fucking her and hubby had his cock in her mouth. I unloaded into here and hubby moved away and as I looked up I noticed there was another man standing in the doorway. It was their son. I quickly dressed and left. Not the ideal meeting and they thought he was still away on holiday.

Her college roommate walked in on us one time. She was on all fours with my buddy behind her and me in her mouth. Funny part is that she and I weren't even dating at the time. She had a different boyfriend on campus. My buddy and I just stopped by one afternoon to fuck her while we thought everyone else was in class. She had some explaining to do after that one.