Unexpected meeting with a very dirty commercial face to cuckhubby

luielleeteux

Couple
Gold
This handsome, sturdy and generous male (incidentally also a rugby player) was stationed in front of the entrance to his hotel in downtown Nice, smoking his cigarette.
We were passing in front of her hotel, my husband and I, back from a well-watered evening with friends and I immediately fell for her very manly allure, her powerful body.

In a naughty mood, I dare to approach him to ask for fire (tac-tic rather masculine I agree) and I notice his slightly perverse look on my legs despite the presence of my husband in the background...
I imagined the life of this salesman, going from town to town, lonely in his room rented at low cost, and who was no doubt dreaming of a night of sex, distant may be long ago from his wife or his friend, deprived of sex and may be used to make sexy encounters in the back of his companion to overcome his lack.

He lights me with his look and his lighter without saying a word and smiles to my husband always posted further. Curious, I exchange a few words and quickly, realizes that indeed, the type is rather "OPEN" but still surprised to be "connected" by an accompanying woman.
I stay to discuss the time of a cigarette and Yann, accustomed to my attempts of flirting «on the fly» in unlikely places, sits on a flower box on the sidewalk opposite.
The guy, very comfortable with this strange situation, asks me some questions about "my" evening, the places I usually go out, and finally asks me if I knew addresses "serious" or spend "good time... Private clubs... I ask him for some details on his precise research and what he meant by "private clubs". I had my idea but... Without any taboo, the guy tells me about his habits in naughty clubs... I was fixed: a big hot bunny. and while he was detailing his preferences for women, I listened with a distracted ear, already projecting the male in an unusual ass scene, imagining him very dominant and dominating, Taking advantage of his impressive athletic build to submit no doubt beautiful sluts...

He probably realized that my gaze was no longer in his but rather at the level of his belt, seeking to discover a bump that would put me on the track of the exact nature of what such a macho possessed in his underwear. No doubt: it is very correctly mounted if I judge the prominent swelling of his fly.
Shit: he saw me looking at the bump in his pants...

- "sorry" ...

- "sorry for what? I like the hotties who go to the point. Chicks who are not afraid of the eyes. Who take over. It’s just that your guy there must be pissed off? and then, he is not jealous? I see my girl in the middle of the night a guy, I fuck them both..."

Phew... a real macho... I love... the kind of guy who puts you on your knees straight to stick it in your throat without question. exactly the kind of male I’m increasingly appreciating.

I ask him to wait for me 2 min and crosses the road to join Yann, always smiling, probably aware that his wife had just met a future male to fuck and he understands immediately, by my bright eyes and smile that I had just had a big crush on this stranger and asked him if I could afford to invite him for the night "to check that he is as wild and bestial as I imagined".

-"On my way, darling! Propose to him and see how he reacts"

Yann was delighted to hear me use raw words! I knew that he was already discreetly tied up probably in his pants.

I return, heart beating towards the male and, without detour, invites him to finish the evening at home with a drink rather than alone in the street in this beautiful month of October.
Without blinking, the guy smashes his cigarette with a sudden movement, looks at me and then takes a look at Yann:

-" And he says nothing ?"

-"yes! He’s the one who offered to invite you so I could check a few things".

The salesman laughs and finally decides to follow me.

-------------------------

A few minutes later, the male is comfortably seated next to me in the sofa of the living room and I already feel like jumping on it. I have his smell of male musk in the nose and I observe for a while a thick but perfectly cut fleece escaping from his open sky blue shirt.
My husband, he watches us patiently on the chair facing the sofa, knowing full well that his little wife would quickly stop talking with the guy and try a nice sexual entrance.
I detail his massive thighs, no longer holding on to them, I dare an approach by placing my hand directly on the bump of his jeans to relax him... and make him understand what I expected from him...

What our couple expects from a real dominant male!

Page_004.jpg