Trying this again

NancyJo

Female
Hi everyone! I'm a new member but not a new member. We were on here before as a couple but my hubby shut down the account because we couldn't find any 'real' folks and he got frustrated. Guys and gals who will actually meet. We would have conversations with others seemingly with the intent of meeting but it would always fall through. Distance was always an issue and I understand that. But there were a handful that were almost in our backyard. But once they found out it could really happen it was crickets.

After some time away from this forum I got to thinking. I had a lot of fun with many of the folks here. Why not get back on and relive some of that fun. I do remember some of the names here and, of course, there's a lot of new people. I simply need to have fun knowing that's as far as it will go. Don't get me wrong though. I can and will meet up if you catch my eye. That goes for my hubby too but he said he really doesn't care to get on here again.

So there you have it. For all those who remember it's good to be back. For the members who never knew us let's get acquainted.

Hugs and kisses to everyone.
😍😍😍😍😍

Hello Nancy, I remember of you, I remember your great spirit, your freshness and your joyful way to enjoy sexuality, transgression and so on. Welcome back, I am Dario from Italy, 49 yo. I had the pleasure to interact with you in the past, even tough virtually. I hope to keep on staying in touch with you. Would you please excuse my English, my mother tongue is Italian

Hi everyone! I'm a new member but not a new member. We were on here before as a couple but my hubby shut down the account because we couldn't find any 'real' folks and he got frustrated. Guys and gals who will actually meet. We would have conversations with others seemingly with the intent of meeting but it would always fall through. Distance was always an issue and I understand that. But there were a handful that were almost in our backyard. But once they found out it could really happen it was crickets.

After some time away from this forum I got to thinking. I had a lot of fun with many of the folks here. Why not get back on and relive some of that fun. I do remember some of the names here and, of course, there's a lot of new people. I simply need to have fun knowing that's as far as it will go. Don't get me wrong though. I can and will meet up if you catch my eye. That goes for my hubby too but he said he really doesn't care to get on here again.

So there you have it. For all those who remember it's good to be back. For the members who never knew us let's get acquainted.

😍😍😍😍😍
Welcome back to you and Bob. I am glad to see your return.

😍😍😍😍😍
Welcome back - always enjoyed your posts.
J.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI