Trading panties

If you are not interested in my wife’s bbw panties, how about my stepson’s 20yo girlfriends tiny soiled panties?

These had a lot of cream, maybe a little bit of his cum mixed with her juices? All I could smell and taste was heavenly! Just an intoxicating aroma and a very sweet taste of young pussy!

IMG_5599.jpeg

IMG_5606.jpegIMG_5611.jpegIMG_5617.jpegIMG_5634.jpeg

She had just took them off when she showered this morning and left them on the bathroom floor, still ver much wet from her sleeping in them last night. These will not be the last that I enjoy!

If you are not interested in my wife’s bbw panties, how about my stepson’s 20yo girlfriends tiny soiled panties?

These had a lot of cream, maybe a little bit of his cum mixed with her juices? All I could smell and taste was heavenly! Just an intoxicating aroma and a very sweet taste of young pussy!

View attachment 2233765

View attachment 2233766View attachment 2233767View attachment 2233768View attachment 2233769

She had just took them off when she showered this morning and left them on the bathroom floor, still ver much wet from her sleeping in them last night. These will not be the last that I enjoy!
Would love to cum on them with you! So hot! B

View attachment 2233765

View attachment 2233766View attachment 2233767View attachment 2233768View attachment 2233769

Fuck that sexy as hell I would love to jerk off into those with you.