Tied up and ready for use - hotel room fantasy

Raven

Male
This is a fantasy that almost come to life-

I take my vixen into a nice hotel room and fuck her all day leaving her soaked and filled with cum.

I tie her up in bed and invite a stranger or two from the bar or online to the room and watch them fuck her and join in.

Would love to see any videos that act this out or hear of any similar stories.

Here’s a pic of my hot vixen tied up and ready!

Last edited:

I take by vixen into a nice hotel room and fuck her all day leaving her soaked and filled with cum.

I tie her up in bed and invite a stranger or two from the bar or online to the room and watch them fuck her and join in.

Here’s a pic of my hot vixen tied up one night!

View attachment 2207921
Super hot😈

I take my vixen into a nice hotel room and fuck her all day leaving her soaked and filled with cum.

Here’s a pic of my hot vixen tied up and ready!
Perhaps you should make it happen, not in a hotel but at home my man has tired me up and called total strangers he had met on line to stop by and take me, and damn it is so hot to be powerless and taken by men whom I do not know!

The short version... By circumstance, during a road trip, KK and I ended up doing an overnight in a seedy Days Inn motel. We'd been doing wine tastings, and KK was tipsy. and very, very horny. Our overnight stop had most of the more upscale hotels booked, due to a convention - the Days Inn isn't necessarily our "go-to" venue.

I had KK completely naked, blindfolded with a tie that was in my luggage, bound to the bed using improvised ties; the belt from her robe, one of my belts, a pair of pantyhose that had runners. I propped the room door, and monitored the traffic of people coming and going, mostly conventioneers, mostly male.

I was successful in showing KK off to at least two dozen men, among that group seven were bold and brave enough to come inside the room, and use my tied, blindfolded wife while I watched.

Not quite total, safe words, but almost never needed.
It's interesting how being controlled can be so liberating.
Agrees liberating and exciting at the same time not to mention the heighten intensity of the sexual indulgence of being taking with no regards to my desires! I love all thy you are about, for me I like some domination or roughness added to the equation.

Agrees liberating and exciting at the same time not to mention the heighten intensity of the sexual indulgence of being taking with no regards to my desires! I love all thy you are about, for me I like some domination or roughness added to the equation.
Cinn does too, but not really the extreme stuff. It's harder to moderate with strangers so I always err on the side of caution as much as possible, her having the best experience possible is my ultimate goal. I've seen her take some incredible percussive poundings, particularly for such a small lady. A hand around her throat at the right time sends her into orgasmic paroxysms, but isn't safe with randoms, not even really safe to discuss on sites where we met people. Some repeat guests got a more extreme version of the experience than randoms, for sure. If I ever hsare her again, there are a couple of previous guests I still stay in touch with who would be the foundation of my planning, because they're reliable and trustworthy, and would have my back in a bad/awkward situation with any randos added to the mix.

1 SAMPLER.jpg

Cinn does too, but not really the extreme stuff. It's harder to moderate with strangers so I always err on the side of caution as much as possible, her having the best experience possible is my ultimate goal. I've seen her take some incredible percussive poundings, particularly for such a small lady. A hand around her throat at the right time sends her into orgasmic paroxysms, but isn't safe with randoms, not even really safe to discuss on sites where we met people. Some repeat guests got a more extreme version of the experience than randoms, for sure. If I ever hsare her again, there are a couple of previous guests I still stay in touch with who would be the foundation of my planning, because they're reliable and trustworthy, and would have my back in a bad/awkward situation with any randos added to the mix.

View attachment 2230980
Well said, always good to start small and build once trust has been established. We play in many different circles so this is just one small part of our play. I admire your openness and desires we seem to enjoy many of the same ideas. As always my safety is of the upmost importance when going down these roads.

Reactions: sinsnaps
Well said, always good to start small and build once trust has been established. We play in many different circles so this is just one small part of our play. I admire your openness and desires we seem to enjoy many of the same ideas. As always my safety is of the upmost importance when going down these roads.
Absolutely. Safe, sane, consensual. Those are our basic rules. I'm sure some of our longer weekends were less sane by the end, but they were still ultimately grounded in that ethic. We both have to trust the guests for anything to really get freaky.

Reactions: Ht805cpl