Thoughts on wife being impregnated by another man

Takemoment

Male
Gold
I have received some negative comments about my wife being impregnated by another man or disbelief that I am real. I cannot speak for other men or their wives about whether their wives have been impregnated by their bulls or other guys or if they are real. I honestly have no opinion about decisions others make about pregnancy with guys other than the husband or if someone wants to write about a fantasy about this topic. People have to make their own decisions and understand consequences if the wife getting knocked up by another guy is a reality.

In my case, if I was not infertile, I do not think I would have wanted another guy fucking and putting a baby in my wife. I am a cuckold, that is a fact. I knew it going into my marriage, and I have accepted it.Guys fucking my wife turns out to sexually exciting for me. Sometimes I think there is something fucked up in me, but it is what it is. I almost did not marry her when I found out she was still fucking an ex while we were dating and engaged. But I love her, wanted her in my life. Maybe I thought it was a one off or that I would convince her I was enough in bed. Not sure if she was testing me, but she fucked a guy on our honeymoon. She openly flirted with this hot looking guy, who did not seem to give a fuck she was with me and we were married. She went with him to his room so I knew they were going to fuck and they did fuck.
Anyway, I digress. After many years of trying to have a baby with my wife, and after testings, I discovered I had very low sperm count. Per several doctors, yes because I did not believe it, there was no way I would be able to father a child. So decisions had to be made. We both wanted a family, so somehow we had to have children. We discussed many options, adoption, artificial insemmination. My wife wanted to be pregnant and I wanted her to have a baby, so adoption was out. Artificial insemmination is costly and not always successful and it is such a sterile way of getting pregnant.

Since my wife was taking other guys cock in her vagina already, it just made sense to have her insemminated natually. But we were not going to trick some guy into knocking her up. Yes we thought about it, but we did not want this special moment to be in deceit. So it took some time to find a guy we thought was a good fit and who actually was willing to do it.

Funny how I have heard guys say they want to knock up a woman, are willing to fuck a wife, but when it comes to asking them to impregnate my wife for us, the first two guys we asked quickly disappeared. Both had been fucking my wife for a few months, had no problem fucking, but as soon as the baby word came up, they were gone.

Finally we found a guy, nice guy, someone who actually made love to my wife, not just used her for fucking. When we approach him, with trepidation, he told us he would think about it but he did not seem to freak out. A week later, he came over and told us he was willing to do it for us.

Was the knowledge that this was to put a baby in my wife made it more intense, more erotic? I believe so. Timing was worked out. The first attempt we made special. Wife was dressed sexy, we had dinner together at our house. He brought flowers and I have to admit, he was sharp and sexy looking in the clothes he wore. After dinner, we had drinks. My wife initiated the process, kissing him. I sat back watching them, watching them like two lovers. He fondled my wife's breast, my wife's hand in his crotch. Then he said he wanted to take her to bed. He undressed her in our room, stripped naked, kissed her, held her, laid her on the bed. laid on top of her, feeling her up like two hungry lovers. Spread her legs, penetrated her, moved slowing inside of her, nothing rushed. He was making love to my wife.

He made her cum before he started pounding her, lasting longer than normal it seems until he put his fertile seed in her.

It was the first of many sessions, but in the end, there was success.

We can be judged or ridiculed or called fake, but we have a beautiful baby boy.

And yes, we will do it again.

Its a difficult subject and one that is bound to attract others to make comments, negative ones at that.

I shall not comment on this, however the advancement of DNA has made this more of a moral issue, will your child be told and does the father have any part in his upbring? I would say it should be yes to both, but i had a different view in the 90s.

There are many comments on here about a men wanting their wives to carry another mans child, its very kinky but to actually do this? thats different, a child is not a kink but a commitment way into the future.

So is your reason, that you cannot give her a child. That adds not a kink to this but a different reason which i can see.

I do suspect however that youve probably picked the wrong forum to discuss this and not expect adverse comments.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think I saw another comment point out how touchy of a subject this can be and I do agree even though I am with you 100% some people that have never really struggled with fertility specifically if it is the man’s issues kind of maybe they don’t get it. I guess my wife and I ever since we got into the lifestyle because so much of cocking is tied up in psychology have always thought like the ultimate goal is for her to get knocked up by an alpha male or a man that we perceive is being an alpha. My wife and I have always said that if she were to get pregnant, then you know we would be happy that we would embrace it and it is an experience that I cannot provide however, we are each other‘s soulmate and if she were to get pregnant we would celebrate it and raise , you do our best, but maybe not everybody thinks that way

Yeah, I think I saw another comment point out how touchy of a subject this can be and I do agree even though I am with you 100% some people that have never really struggled with fertility specifically if it is the man’s issues kind of maybe they don’t get it. I guess my wife and I ever since we got into the lifestyle because so much of cocking is tied up in psychology have always thought like the ultimate goal is for her to get knocked up by an alpha male or a man that we perceive is being an alpha. My wife and I have always said that if she were to get pregnant, then you know we would be happy that we would embrace it and it is an experience that I cannot provide however, we are each other‘s soulmate and if she were to get pregnant we would celebrate it and raise , you do our best, but maybe not everybody thinks that way
Interestingly, I had more issue and angst with being infertile then I ever did accepting that I am a cuckold. I may not be what my wife needs sexually, but my cock is average and it works, but not being able to do the one thing that most men can do, impregnate a woman, devastated me.

As much as I enjoyed watching the guy fuck to impregnate my wife, it was definitely an ego buster

Interestingly, I had more issue and angst with being infertile then I ever did accepting that I am a cuckold. I may not be what my wife needs sexually, but my cock is average and it works, but not being able to do the one thing that most men can do, impregnate a woman, devastated me.

As much as I enjoyed watching the guy fuck to impregnate my wife, it was definitely an ego buster
Believe me, I’m in the same boat as you and my diagnosis of infertility only increased my need to be a cock hole. I found myself making sure that when I would search for lovers for my wife that they were potent and heavy commerce. It was almost as if I was trying to get her pregnant And that really now that I typed out sounds a little fucked up, but it is what it is

Believe me, I’m in the same boat as you and my diagnosis of infertility only increased my need to be a cock hole. I found myself making sure that when I would search for lovers for my wife that they were potent and heavy commerce. It was almost as if I was trying to get her pregnant And that really now that I typed out sounds a little fucked up, but it is what it is
it is not fucked up or maybe it is, for both of us, but it is what we want or willing to accept. I look at it as something my wife and I could share in an intimate setting. Yes would have perferred to be me in that bed, making love to my wife, my cock inside of her, fucking her and putting fertile seed in her and making her pregnant, fuck yes. But that was not meant to be. So I watched as another man did what I could not, but honestly it was beautiful. My wife was so sexy, so turned on with the thoughts of getting pregnant, he was sexy I have to admit. He was so turned on and he turned my wife on. I hate to admit it but he made love to my wife, passionate love and she was so into him, making love to him. I know our baby was conceived out of love, not just sex and fucking

it is not fucked up or maybe it is, for both of us, but it is what we want or willing to accept. I look at it as something my wife and I could share in an intimate setting. Yes would have perferred to be me in that bed, making love to my wife, my cock inside of her, fucking her and putting fertile seed in her and making her pregnant, fuck yes. But that was not meant to be. So I watched as another man did what I could not, but honestly it was beautiful. My wife was so sexy, so turned on with the thoughts of getting pregnant, he was sexy I have to admit. He was so turned on and he turned my wife on. I hate to admit it but he made love to my wife, passionate love and she was so into him, making love to him. I know our baby was conceived out of love, not just sex and fucking
That’s the hardest part if you meet a guy that your wife is willing to get knocked up by at some point it stops being fucking and it becomes lovemaking

I have received some negative comments about my wife being impregnated by another man or disbelief that I am real. I cannot speak for other men or their wives about whether their wives have been impregnated by their bulls or other guys or if they are real. I honestly have no opinion about decisions others make about pregnancy with guys other than the husband or if someone wants to write about a fantasy about this topic. People have to make their own decisions and understand consequences if the wife getting knocked up by another guy is a reality.

In my case, if I was not infertile, I do not think I would have wanted another guy fucking and putting a baby in my wife. I am a cuckold, that is a fact. I knew it going into my marriage, and I have accepted it.Guys fucking my wife turns out to sexually exciting for me. Sometimes I think there is something fucked up in me, but it is what it is. I almost did not marry her when I found out she was still fucking an ex while we were dating and engaged. But I love her, wanted her in my life. Maybe I thought it was a one off or that I would convince her I was enough in bed. Not sure if she was testing me, but she fucked a guy on our honeymoon. She openly flirted with this hot looking guy, who did not seem to give a fuck she was with me and we were married. She went with him to his room so I knew they were going to fuck and they did fuck.
Anyway, I digress. After many years of trying to have a baby with my wife, and after testings, I discovered I had very low sperm count. Per several doctors, yes because I did not believe it, there was no way I would be able to father a child. So decisions had to be made. We both wanted a family, so somehow we had to have children. We discussed many options, adoption, artificial insemmination. My wife wanted to be pregnant and I wanted her to have a baby, so adoption was out. Artificial insemmination is costly and not always successful and it is such a sterile way of getting pregnant.

Since my wife was taking other guys cock in her vagina already, it just made sense to have her insemminated natually. But we were not going to trick some guy into knocking her up. Yes we thought about it, but we did not want this special moment to be in deceit. So it took some time to find a guy we thought was a good fit and who actually was willing to do it.

Funny how I have heard guys say they want to knock up a woman, are willing to fuck a wife, but when it comes to asking them to impregnate my wife for us, the first two guys we asked quickly disappeared. Both had been fucking my wife for a few months, had no problem fucking, but as soon as the baby word came up, they were gone.

Finally we found a guy, nice guy, someone who actually made love to my wife, not just used her for fucking. When we approach him, with trepidation, he told us he would think about it but he did not seem to freak out. A week later, he came over and told us he was willing to do it for us.

Was the knowledge that this was to put a baby in my wife made it more intense, more erotic? I believe so. Timing was worked out. The first attempt we made special. Wife was dressed sexy, we had dinner together at our house. He brought flowers and I have to admit, he was sharp and sexy looking in the clothes he wore. After dinner, we had drinks. My wife initiated the process, kissing him. I sat back watching them, watching them like two lovers. He fondled my wife's breast, my wife's hand in his crotch. Then he said he wanted to take her to bed. He undressed her in our room, stripped naked, kissed her, held her, laid her on the bed. laid on top of her, feeling her up like two hungry lovers. Spread her legs, penetrated her, moved slowing inside of her, nothing rushed. He was making love to my wife.

He made her cum before he started pounding her, lasting longer than normal it seems until he put his fertile seed in her.

Congratulations I am glad it worked out for you three

Reactions: Takemoment

Congrats on the way you went about this and for the success.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu