Thinking about trying a creampie.

I haven't done it yet because we are in the "searching fo first bull" phase. I hope I will be allowed though. A year ago before I told her my cuckold fantasy there was no way I would have wanted to but since then I've gotten much more submissive. To "practice" I now always eat my own cum when I masturbate. I really enjoy it now. I also watch some hypnotube videos to get into the mindset of eating cum and you never knowing sucking a bull.

She knows my ultimate fantasy is under her in 69 while a bull fucks her. So here are fingers crossed.

Sean here. I have and will eat Jennifer's cream pies though it is not part of our regular lovemaking and sharing. My first time was after our guest ejaculated deep inside her and rolled off. I was kissing her breasts and fingering her sloppy cum filled pussy. I could tell she was nearing another orgasm when she pushed my head down between her legs. I took the clue and began to deeply licking her pussy. The feeling and taste made me want to fuck her even harder. I mounted her and began to kiss her feeding her the other man's cum with my mouth. It drove us both over the top and I filled her with my own cum and as a special treat for us she spread her legs and played with her cum filled pussy for me and our guest to see.

As far as taste goes a little salty but cum tastes like cum.. That is, if you taste your own cum, it pretty much will taste like anyone else's.

Reactions: clem99
this does sound hot I must admit, however my only thought is when I think about it im eating another mans cum, does this make me bi? does the idea of eating a cum filled pussy give her the thought that im eating a mans cum, or am I licking her pussy giving her and myself pleasure ? if that makes sense..