The story of my life in the last 3 years - A Queen (I) and my 3 slaves

ThengQueen

Female
From
Israel
hello everyone,
My name is Jasmin, 24 years old, kind of single, and I am the QUEEN And I have 3 slaves that I own that live in my house (1 of them is my "boyfriend").
I have been living this wonderful world for a little over 3 years. And it all started thanks to my “boyfriend” And thanks to his tiny cock.
Long story short, my boyfriend (Tim) and I started dating a little over three years ago. Before I met Tim I had someone who would fuck me on a regular basis (his name was Adi). Eddie had a really big cock! monstrous! 25 cm of pleasure. Adi lived in another city an hour and a half away and sometimes I would go to him 4 or 5 times a week and I would stay to sleep with him and sometimes I would desire his huge cock so much that I would go to him so that he would destroy me with his cock and return home. His cock is just crazy! Not from this world. (I forgot to mention, I'm really tiny, a petite girl. My height is 147 cm and I'm really, really small (I'll also upload my photos so you can see) his cock when he would put it on my stomach would reach almost up to my tits... huge... anyway, I met Tim and I started going out. It was very difficult for me to give up Adi's sex, so I continued to go to him without Tim knowing, so it went on for almost six months, until one day, on Tim's birthday, I went to Adi's in the morning and told Tim that I was going with friends And in the evening we'll do something together. I even called Tim to ask him what's going on (it's his birthday anyway) while I'm sitting deep inside my pussy. When Adi would fuck me, he would drive me crazy! In the afternoon, I went straight to bed. I was tired of cumming and slapping everything. I didn't even touch him. When Tim got to the cup, that's how he says, he put his fingers in and felt something strange. He says that my cup was so stretched and wide open that he was able to insert almost his entire hand (I believe him, it's the thickness of Adi's cock) and my cup was boiling and wet. . And when he took his hand out he saw that there was cum on his hand... Poor Tim, he can't recover from this incident especially after he took my phone one night and saw my conversations with Adi and my best friend who also fucks with Adi regularly (she is married) He saw photos and videos and perverted messages and how I talk about Adi's cock with such boasting and admiration. Poor Tim, it broke him. By the way, Tim has a minus average dick. It's rare that I finish in the middle of an act with him. He cums, usually really fast, 4-5 minutes and then I have to masturbate, so I close my eyes and think about my fucks with Adi.. Just thinking about his cock makes me cum.
At a certain point I was terribly, terribly disappointed with the sex with Tim, I ordered him to buy me a huge black dildo and to buy himself penis extensions. Good job Tim, obedient. He went straight away and bought me a 30 cm black dildo, a divine dildo. So when Tim finished, I closed my eyes imagining Adi's cock (I purposely asked him for such a dildo, the dildo really reminds me of Adi's cock, Tim of course didn't know. Until...) about the first time with the dildo, I couldn't help myself and just pushed all The dildo into me. I made him disappear. Tim was in the market! He couldn't believe how his little girlfriend inserted all this huge dildo and so easily.. When I closed my eyes and started really fucking with the dildo, Tim asked me why are you closing your eyes? what are you thinking about? Of course I lied to him until he asked "You think about your fucks with Adi, right?" He told me that I had nothing to be ashamed or afraid of and that he wanted to know the truth. So I told him yes, that I was thinking about the fucks and Adi's cock and that I specifically asked for the dildo because it is exactly like Adi's cock... This is where Tim broke and this is actually where my wonderful life began... To be continued ❤️
In the pictures below - Adi's huge cock, my black dildo, Tim fucking me doggy, my pussy after fucking with Adi (after that time Tim started recording my pussy).

Attachments

• 335F10F2-48A4-4BEB-BE91-C6603AA1B8DE.png
    335F10F2-48A4-4BEB-BE91-C6603AA1B8DE.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • 1D3DE1A7-BA58-4ABE-9596-DC9FB6B423DB.png
    1D3DE1A7-BA58-4ABE-9596-DC9FB6B423DB.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
  • F708DEFA-6497-4E98-B73E-E06ADFF18BDE.png
    F708DEFA-6497-4E98-B73E-E06ADFF18BDE.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 31
  • 5758A3E1-EFCE-4670-8BD8-964C85C06FD8.png
    5758A3E1-EFCE-4670-8BD8-964C85C06FD8.png