The first time I saw my wife with another man

latino

Male
From
NC, US
We had been separated for a few months I moved to a small apartment I still had access to the house. I always let her know when I would be over, and we always scheduled it so we would have no conflict. A few years ago we installed security cameras. She texted me that the memory was full and we had to delete some content. As I was deleting footage, I saw what could not be unseen. My wife was dressed in a white blouse miniskirt and heels. He was followed by an attractive tall man the camera faced the sliding door that led to the pool, but one could see a large portion of our living room. They enjoyed some drinks and then began to make out. I could see him grabbing her hair he kissed her roughly as he fondled her breasts. He tore her blouse open and exposed her breasts over her bra immediately he sucked on her nipples and tits. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I was so hurt but I couldn’t not see. Soon her blouse was completely open as he pushed her onto her knees I saw my wife obediently take his cock out and put it in her mouth as he ordered her to do. “Am I bigger than your husband”? he asked “Yes” she answered as she began to suck on his cock. I could not believe my wife taking all that cock in her mouth. Grabbing her by the hair he would lift her face up as he clapped his cock across her face. Then shoving his huge cock into her mouth until she gagged and coughed. “Tell me what you want,” he asked as she bent over the couch. At this time I could not make out what she said but she lifted her skirt over her ass as he moved her thong over to the side and began fucking her. Slapping her ass grabbing her hair pounding her bent over the back of our couch. I could hear her moan and ask for harder. I was so disgusted with her but at the same time so turned on. This man was fucking my wife like a slut who wanted more and she was enjoying it. He finally slowed down enough to ask her where she wanted his cum, I clearly heard “inside me” as he unloaded in her. As he pulled out of her, he asked if I ever fucked her like that of course I never had, and he pushed her onto her knees to suck his dick again. “Do you like how you taste on my cock” he asked, she just smiled and sucked him. As she got up he slapped her ass and told her to bring him a drink. Soon my wife was naked at his request wearing only heels and she waited on him A few minutes later they were at it again. My wife kneeling in front of him devouring his cock. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and proceeded to cum all over her face.

We had been separated for a few months I moved to a small apartment I still had access to the house. I always let her know when I would be over, and we always scheduled it so we would have no conflict. A few years ago we installed security cameras. She texted me that the memory was full and we had to delete some content. As I was deleting footage, I saw what could not be unseen. My wife was dressed in a white blouse miniskirt and heels. He was followed by an attractive tall man the camera faced the sliding door that led to the pool, but one could see a large portion of our living room. They enjoyed some drinks and then began to make out. I could see him grabbing her hair he kissed her roughly as he fondled her breasts. He tore her blouse open and exposed her breasts over her bra immediately he sucked on her nipples and tits. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I was so hurt but I couldn’t not see. Soon her blouse was completely open as he pushed her onto her knees I saw my wife obediently take his cock out and put it in her mouth as he ordered her to do. “Am I bigger than your husband”? he asked “Yes” she answered as she began to suck on his cock. I could not believe my wife taking all that cock in her mouth. Grabbing her by the hair he would lift her face up as he clapped his cock across her face. Then shoving his huge cock into her mouth until she gagged and coughed. “Tell me what you want,” he asked as she bent over the couch. At this time I could not make out what she said but she lifted her skirt over her ass as he moved her thong over to the side and began fucking her. Slapping her ass grabbing her hair pounding her bent over the back of our couch. I could hear her moan and ask for harder. I was so disgusted with her but at the same time so turned on. This man was fucking my wife like a slut who wanted more and she was enjoying it. He finally slowed down enough to ask her where she wanted his cum, I clearly heard “inside me” as he unloaded in her. As he pulled out of her, he asked if I ever fucked her like that of course I never had, and he pushed her onto her knees to suck his dick again. “Do you like how you taste on my cock” he asked, she just smiled and sucked him. As she got up he slapped her ass and told her to bring him a drink. Soon my wife was naked at his request wearing only heels and she waited on him A few minutes later they were at it again. My wife kneeling in front of him devouring his cock. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and proceeded to cum all over her face.
Thanks

Reactions: big for 44
WOW - A STORY WELL TOLD - i was stroking my stiff cock as i read your story - a similar thing happened to me shortly after i my first wife and i divorced