Testing GF

I'm new to this site and before I came here I actually tried to test my GF by messaging her pretending I was someone else. I thought it would be so hot having her act like a secret slut "behind my back" but it didn't work, she replied back twice and than stopped chatting

But now I see a lot of guys on here saying they can do it and all discreetly which is 100% a must. I want to try again but I guess I need someone with real big dick energy since I'm small and I guess I can't even pretend to have it when I first chatted with her

Please only DM me if 1) you've had success doing this before 2) are actually hung 3) not some perv punk who will just send a dick pic off the bat and say do you want it? that won't work and I need it to be a geniune convo to get her to open up

And yes she is sexy.. thin, great tits, bubble butt and I will share pics

I'm new to this site and before I came here I actually tried to test my GF by messaging her pretending I was someone else. I thought it would be so hot having her act like a secret slut "behind my back" but it didn't work, she replied back twice and than stopped chatting

But now I see a lot of guys on here saying they can do it and all discreetly which is 100% a must. I want to try again but I guess I need someone with real big dick energy since I'm small and I guess I can't even pretend to have it when I first chatted with her

Please only DM me if 1) you've had success doing this before 2) are actually hung 3) not some perv punk who will just send a dick pic off the bat and say do you want it? that won't work and I need it to be a geniune convo to get her to open up

And yes she is sexy.. thin, great tits, bubble butt and I will share pics
Love this idea!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c