Tell us about the hottest guy who fucked your wife

The first time a thick cocked friend fucked her, she was really wanting his cock, as she was dripping wet when we undressed her. After he ate her pussy, then climbed up and inserted his cock, she groaned, then started this moan, that came from I don't know where, never heard her make it before. lol. She kept the moan going almost the whole time he was pounding her, until he ran outta breath, and rolled off for a breather. I was impressed by her continued moan, and his ability to continue pounding. As soon as he was on his back, my wife hopped on him, reached around got his cock, and impaled her self on it, and started to fuck him with as much effort as he fucked her, lol. Later, when we watched that video, my wife asked me "what is that noise", lol. Sadly, lost that and many other vids in a hard drive crash.

The first time a thick cocked friend fucked her, she was really wanting his cock, as she was dripping wet when we undressed her. After he ate her pussy, then climbed up and inserted his cock, she groaned, then started this moan, that came from I don't know where, never heard her make it before. lol. She kept the moan going almost the whole time he was pounding her, until he ran outta breath, and rolled off for a breather. I was impressed by her continued moan, and his ability to continue pounding. As soon as he was on his back, my wife hopped on him, reached around got his cock, and impaled her self on it, and started to fuck him with as much effort as he fucked her, lol. Later, when we watched that video, my wife asked me "what is that noise", lol. Sadly, lost that and many other vids in a hard drive crash.
what did she sound like that night? sounds like she was DRENCHED!

Hottest guy who fucked my wife was the one who made her drip and start to think with her cunt. I don't think if you saw him that you'd think he was super hot. That was not the attraction. He was built like short muscular football player and he was good at flirting with her. He did have an above average cock that rubbed the bottom of her pussy in just the right way and she loved grinding herself on it. When I'd watch them fuck he'd slide most of the way out (to show it off) and then ram it back into her. He liked to ask how I liked my wife getting stretched out by a bigger cock while he was fucking her and i think she got off on that as well. It was the first time I'd seen her really, really get into fucking someone else and it was soooo hot. She started doing things that were out of character for her. Taking charge of setting up dates, making herself available to him anytime he wanted to stop by and fuck her. She was horny all the time! It worked great for all involved. He got laid, I got laid more and my wife got fucked the most. She told me she was not sure she could stop fucking him if I asked. Barebacking with him so she could feel him pumping his cum into her became the norm. It was the first guy she ever referred to as her boyfriend and she would get off on the idea of "making" me share her pussy with him. She drove to his house once to fuck him in his bed. I still jerk off to the pictures she sent. She had been making plans for a sleepover at some point and was toying with letting him have her ass. She wanted him to sleepover to see how many times he could fuck her and to get the experience of having another man sleeping in our bed. She was totally in lust with him and it was a fun ride. Sadly he had some health issue that affected his ability to continue but I know if he called tomorrow she'd happily spread her legs wide open for him.

Hottest guy who fucked my wife was the one who made her drip and start to think with her cunt. I don't think if you saw him that you'd think he was super hot. That was not the attraction. He was built like short muscular football player and he was good at flirting with her. He did have an above average cock that rubbed the bottom of her pussy in just the right way and she loved grinding herself on it. When I'd watch them fuck he'd slide most of the way out (to show it off) and then ram it back into her. He liked to ask how I liked my wife getting stretched out by a bigger cock while he was fucking her and i think she got off on that as well. It was the first time I'd seen her really, really get into fucking someone else and it was soooo hot. She started doing things that were out of character for her. Taking charge of setting up dates, making herself available to him anytime he wanted to stop by and fuck her. She was horny all the time! It worked great for all involved. He got laid, I got laid more and my wife got fucked the most. She told me she was not sure she could stop fucking him if I asked. Barebacking with him so she could feel him pumping his cum into her became the norm. It was the first guy she ever referred to as her boyfriend and she would get off on the idea of "making" me share her pussy with him. She drove to his house once to fuck him in his bed. I still jerk off to the pictures she sent. She had been making plans for a sleepover at some point and was toying with letting him have her ass. She wanted him to sleepover to see how many times he could fuck her and to get the experience of having another man sleeping in our bed. She was totally in lust with him and it was a fun ride. Sadly he had some health issue that affected his ability to continue but I know if he called tomorrow she'd happily spread her legs wide open for him.
this is probably the hottest description of a hotwife I've ever seen.

guys seriously this is the hottest shit ive ever read 🔥🔥🔥

"Hottest guy who fucked my wife was the one who made her drip and start to think with her cunt." 👅 😜 🍑 ❤️ 🔥

dear god man, if you haven't wrote more than this you sure as shit need to! this is hot as FUCK!!! give me a like if you know you agree! this guy knows how to write! he's lived what we all want!