Tantra / yoni massage experience

Jay Mann

Male
Gold
Wondering if guys have experience giving tantra and more specifically yoni massage to their partner? Any good erotic instructions and videos would help... TIA

Reactions: Lusty cole
I've got lots of experience with tantric massage, including yoni techniques. KK loves this kind of experience, and almost always experiences an intense squirting orgasm as a result. Be prepared for a long session, in which you are giving her pleasure.

Setting the mood, temperature, candles/lighting, etc. are important. We prefer coconut oil, specifically food-grade - it matches skin temperature easily, washes off, and does not irritate sensitive skin - it is also edible.

I've added and experimented with the technique of using a yoni egg, and a 'pocket rocket' vibrator for final clit stimulation, with excellent results. The yoni egg, especially larger eggs, allow you to relax a little and frees up one hand for nipple stimulation, etc. Without the egg, you'd need to maintain finger contact and pressure on her anterior vaginal wall during the experience. This can get tiring.

There are dozens of these videos on Xhamster - search for yoni massage. Here's a guide:

Thanks for the information I love giving her pleasure so much... Any tips are helpful. She has very beautiful large labia do most women enjoy prolonged massage of labia? Mine seems to!

Attachments

• Photo Editor-20181017_123805.jpg
    Photo Editor-20181017_123805.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I've got lots of experience with tantric massage, including yoni techniques. KK loves this kind of experience, and almost always experiences an intense squirting orgasm as a result. Be prepared for a long session, in which you are giving her pleasure.

Setting the mood, temperature, candles/lighting, etc. are important. We prefer coconut oil, specifically food-grade - it matches skin temperature easily, washes off, and does not irritate sensitive skin - it is also edible.

I've added and experimented with the technique of using a yoni egg, and a 'pocket rocket' vibrator for final clit stimulation, with excellent results. The yoni egg, especially larger eggs, allow you to relax a little and frees up one hand for nipple stimulation, etc. Without the egg, you'd need to maintain finger contact and pressure on her anterior vaginal wall during the experience. This can get tiring.

There are dozens of these videos on Xhamster - search for yoni massage. Here's a guide:

Very Informative.

Reactions: Jay Mann