When she enjoys being shared

These are going to be examples you can use when your wife or GF becomes interested in Wife Sharing/Stag-Vixen/Swinging/Swapping, Hot Wifing etc. The subject comes up and your wife is interested but isn't fully sure what happens in the Wife Sharing experiences. You discuss what's involved, she understands she will be having sex with other men with you participating in some way, either also having sex with her or just filming. She understands the terms, gangbang, DP, anal, MFM, moneyshot,etc. And you're happy that she seems so enthusiastic to try such things. She wants to wait for the right time and the right men you initially find and vet for her. To keep her interest up, you send her text messages of possible things she will be performing in her upcoming wife sharing situations. By the images and captions you text her she'll be able to gage whether she can do such things.

Attachments

• younger 1 (5).gif
    younger 1 (5).gif
    26.4 MB · Views: 119
"Honey this is just an example of a 55 year old fit woman with a younger guy that the husband vetted for the couple's MFM threesome. Of course the husband is going to let the wife and the young guy play around for awhile. He wants to get video of the wife getting nailed by some young buck. And she's enjoying the attention too. When we go on vacation, we can do the same".

Attachments

• younger14.gif
    younger14.gif
    20.6 MB · Views: 62
"I got you honey. But I did want to hold your head up so you can see how a stranger's cock fucks you.
You can tell how excited he is by how hard and fast he's working your pussy. Get ready, I think he's going to explode inside you".

I got you honey.jpg

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Texting your wife when she's thinking of trying a MFM. Giving her some encouragement.

"Baby, think of it as just fucking. Yes, it's a different cock but the experience will be different also. Think about it, if the other guy gets hard when he sees you, you are automatically sexually attractive to him, or he couldn't get hard. When you let him fuck and he shoots his load, it means your pussy feels amazing".

just differnet.jpg

"Don't worry honey, I'm going to be right there when you decide to be shared. You and the other guy go ahead and have a good time, I just want to watch for awhile. I am going to fuck you as soon as he finishes cumming in your pussy. I'll definitely be ready".

Attachments

• patiently waiting.gif
    patiently waiting.gif
    23.6 MB · Views: 49
You let your wife know of a planned photo shoot for her MFM 3 way with your friend.

"Honey this is what I had in mind if we do the 3some with Jerry. I want to get this camera angle, with you looking at the camera and Jerry fucking you doggy".

Attachments

• on vacation.gif
    on vacation.gif
    24 MB · Views: 35
I promised our vacation would be an adventure. You shouldn't be surprised if a 25 year old stud accepts our MFM 3 some invite. Not to worry, I'll be right there. Squeeze my hand when you start to cum, I'm sure the guy will feel your pussy contracting. Which means he can start filling your pussy with young cum.

Attachments

• 3 mature.jpg
    3 mature.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 26