When she enjoys being shared

This is exactly how it happened with my wife. After i explained to her that it was completely ok if she wanted to experience a bigger cock since i was her first and all she ever had for 20 years it felt like a crime to only allow her my small penis in her lifetime. Anyhow i began sending her memes and soon enough she began sending them back with every one of them making her wetter and making her pussy drip. Soon enough she was chatting online with multiple bulls in search of her big cock.

"Honey you've known Carl almost as long as I have. You shouldn't feel embarrassed that he would be our choice for trying him for a 3some. If I ask him I know he'll agree. He's safe, you know he'll keep the secret. And a lot will be up to you how to go about the the session. We'll go to a hotel of course. And once there you'll have to get a little bold. Working both our cocks would be a perfect start".

pulling cocks.jpg

Last edited:
"Honey you've known Carl almost as long as I have. You shouldn't feel embarrassed that he would be our choice for trying him for a 3some. If I ask him I know he'll agree. He's safe, you know he'll keep the secret. And a lot will be up to you how to go about the the session. We'll go to a hotel of course. And once there you'll have to get a little bold. Working both our cocks would be a perfect start".

View attachment 2245776
HOWEVER, BECAUSE OF DISCRETION, WE DON'T DARE TO BULL ANY OF THE ACQUAINTANCES, DISCRETION IS PRIOR TO US143652-42f8b1a44d63805db7fe60f42972a76b.jpg

Helping Hand Series.This is not Cuckolding or anything Bi. It's Stag/Vixen, Hotwifing or Wife Sharing. When a Stag husband shares his wife, there is bound to be some "incidental" male to male contact, especially during DP, insertion, guiding, or even setting up the insertion shot. The next few images are of just such incidences. The husband is "helping" the wife to take a cock or is in the picture as emotional support.

FA4txtD3B0A6.jpg

Your 48 year old wife seems to have gotten more daring as you both got older. You mentioned a 3 some with a younger guy. A young bull in his 20's. You arranged something for your Vegas vacation with a 24 year old local guy. Your wife was hesitant, "He's not going to want to fuck some old lady", she said.
Well, you sent her this meme in a text
She texted back. "Okay I'm in. I mean, he'll be in . LOL".

Attachments

• young bull vacation.gif
    young bull vacation.gif
    24.4 MB · Views: 76
Your 53 year old wife has always been self conscience about her age. She even had breast enhancement surgery in her 40's. You'd been a Swinger couple in your earlier years but she took a liking to MFM threesomes the past 10 years. You as her husband and a buddy you might ask, your wife doesn't have to compete with the attractiveness of another woman.
Well this time you found a 26 year old guy on line. Your wife was a little surprised it was someone she didn't know. But she saw the guy was hard as a rock before she even got undressed so she went along with it.
And she was more than satisfied that "the kid" was enjoying himself. She still "Got IT".

Attachments

• young dude.gif
    young dude.gif
    29.8 MB · Views: 73
Tesoro, ora che sei diventata una hotwife, la tua figa verrà sfruttata da cazzi diversi.
So quanto è bella la tua figa, ora lo sapranno anche altri uomini. Faranno un pasticcio di quella bella figa.

Tesoro, ora che sei diventata una hotwife, la tua figa verrà sfruttata da cazzi diversi.
So quanto è bella la tua figa, ora lo sapranno anche altri uomini. Faranno un pasticcio di quella bella figa.

View attachment 2215220
Bissimo